Anyone Pulling For?

I’m happy the dogs lost. I’ve really started hating them a lot more since Smart arrived.

That smugazz Smart got it handed to him! Loved It! AND I don't see uga ever winning big, Smart is a sob to Coach for and play for. NO RESPECT; as evidenced by his sideline antics,(Cursing his assistants out) and throwing the F bomb at every opp.

Reactions: beamerman
Go Tigers! LSU has been my 2nd favorite team since I was a kid (Bert Jones, Tommy Casanova, and the Chinese Bandits). Also, my oldest daughter, after getting her BS from UTK, earned her Master's from LSU. She live in Baton Rouge for 5 years; my wife and I visited multiple times. We really like the area and culture. Tiger Stadium at night is awesome.........
I’m with you. loved Bert Jones too and always root for LSU after my Vols. Bert and Peyton both played for my Colts so that’s another like. That game yesterday was so sweet to watch, especially the locals leaving the stadium early. Time for LSU to win another NC.

How would it make sense to want our rival to win the SEC and have a **** a a Natty just so we might play in Tampa instead of Jacksonville?

Loses in the Playoffs? Who do you want to win it? OHIO STATE? (Can't stand 'em) CLEMSON? (Can't stand 'em) C'mon Man.
While i like Joe Burrows story and yes hes very good, i cannot pull for Ed O to win anything. Cant stand Ohio state either, so yes, i hope Clemson or Oklahoma wins it. It does stink to watch Knoxville kids light it up for Clemson. Scratch Clemson, Go Sooners...

And Go Vols..

One of my favorite bowl games that I attended in person was us shutting down Eddie George in '96. Bill Duff stuffing him at the goal line was legendary.

I was there, right in front of me. Incredible stop by Duff and a HOST of Volunteers!

VN Store

Back