Anyone in the transfer portal were looking at?

I’m hoping we can get Terrence Lewis and possibly the other middle linebacker from Maryland. I watched Ole Piss pick on Beasley all game and if we had a halfway decent player there we win that game.

I’m hoping we can get Terrence Lewis and possibly the other middle linebacker from Maryland. I watched Ole Piss pick on Beasley all game and if we had a halfway decent player there we win that game.
So much for "I got your back."

hope he isnt

looks like elk, plays like Bambi

Or maybe you're just a $hitty evaluator.
(& a loudmouth)

If Heupel is all he can come up with, let's keep Steele for 2021.

Id rather have Steele as a 1 year interim and reload in '22 than hire Heupel now as 'the guy'

Make Heupel Uber here

Perhaps they'll consider Heupel partial payment on that debt

So, instead of the Pirate, we got the parrot?

So is he practicing and what position

Not sure he got here in time to do that.. He will work at tackle but he has lots of development to get done so any practice is helpful. Not sure if he can practice in Nashville or not. I know early enrollees from signing class cannot. not sure how transfers are handled/

Not a lot going on.....on the surface! It'll start being released after the bowl games and NC. It's kinda like poker right now. Just be assured, these coaches we have now...have a clue and know what they're doing!

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Not a lot going on.....on the surface! It'll start being released after the bowl games and NC. It's kinda like poker right now. Just be assured, these coaches we have now...have a clue and know what they're doing!
If I had any lingering doubts about the abilities of our current staff in this regard, early signing day dispelled them quite satisfactorily.

VN Store

Back