Anyone in the transfer portal were looking at?

Not a dumb question at all. I have no idea. Other than that linemen Florida that is rumored to be coming here. We need more bodies on Defense so I expect you’ll see some of that. It’s all speculation on my part though. I also expect a maybe an additional offensive linemen if we don’t take the Florida guy

They have a rather large hole to fill right in the middle of the defense. They need two or 3 bodies there. Actually they need players not filler , i stand corrected.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
My guess is that CJH has at least one or two assistants and someone from the recruiting team looking at EVERY player in the portal. It's like emptying your Christmas stocking - lots of junk but, usually Santa put something valuable in there if you were good.

In the current portal, doesn't seem to be a whole lot of targets. Let's wait until after bowl season and see who enters the portal then. That's probably where most of our additions will come from.

And don't forget after spring practice when there will probably be a mass exodus of players into the portal.

VN Store

Back