Anyone heard from London Vol?

I was just wondering about London Vol. I haven't notice him posting anything lately. Hoping he is OK. I really like his analysis and comments. Admittedly I haven't kept up with Volnation as much as normal.

Just saw a post from him in the Baseball forum. So I would think he is still alive and well, and enjoying Spotted Dick from time to time.

i think that is so funny :)

Im glad we had contributed to a better world

I really hope to be able to test that theory although I don`t doubt it as this thread just shows how welcoming the Volnation is, to quote a Tennessean "Simply the Best"
Hung, Drawn & Quartered Pub...taken when we were in London in 2004. Gotta love the name of the establishment, LV.:cool:

Attachments

• Hung, Drawn, Quartered Pub_London.jpg
    Hung, Drawn, Quartered Pub_London.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: krichunaka
My daughter is a Vlogger and she wondered maybe she and I might do something nearer the season if that is of interest?

Some ideas that night be areas of foci that might or might not be feasible:

1. Why Vols football fans feel rejuvenated this season
2. A history of the UT Rock. Maybe some VN'ers here can contribute pictures of some of the finer past paintings of it
3. How Smokey became a mascot. Maybe include a remote(?) interview with the handlers of the current Smokey & Smokey himself - video linkup.
4. If you can pull it off, have Heupel & maybe a player or two address Brit Vols fans remotely - video linkup.
5. Have a meet and greet video conference with a few of London Vol's close VN friends and some Brit Vols fans

I often have wild ideas so if this is too wild, just ignore it all.

Reactions: London Vol
Hi feathersax hope you are progressing well. That is right across the road from The Tower of London 50 miles from me and a lot further for you.
I'm well, thanks! So you're familiar with that pub? Love the name. Here's a shot of me at a similar place near Windsor Castle. We were in England with a band participating in the Lord Mayor's New Year's Day Parade. Fun times.

Attachments

• Mark pub.jpg
    Mark pub.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
i think that is so funny :)

Im glad we had contributed to a better world

I really hope to be able to test that theory although I don`t doubt it as this thread just shows how welcoming the Volnation is, to quote a Tennessean "Simply the Best"

Let's see now,,, cost of couple of tickets, hotel rooms for ?number of days, rent for car and driver, food, etc. What the heck VolNation can make this happen with very little effort. A few bucks from those of us who enjoy our "across the pond brother Vol fan" and it can happen.

Hi Preacherrandy, its me. Its very kind to ask how I am, which is fine., thank you. I just thought I would give you guys a break from my ramblings and save them for the fall.

We can now subscribe to the SEC Network Channel so I have got the Baseball bug just as we are having an Historic year :D

However I will say I am mega excited about the new season as we seem to get good news after good news (rather different to last winter). but the best news is the name of our new quarterback for the 2023 class. See I am a devout Brexiteer and in England we were categorized as either a "Remainer" or "Leaver" and now we have a quarterback called Nico I-am-a-leava, this is unreal.

Also a big shout out all the people I have become close to on this forum.
I was hoping you got on the baseball wagon. We are feeling like a flea on a fat dog.

I was hoping you got on the baseball wagon. We are feeling like a flea on a fat dog.

They have been a complete joy to watch especially Jordan Beck (how many times does he get caught at the running track) and when you consider Dickey, Moore, Burke, Burns and Beam are Freshmen to name a few the next few years are also going to be great.

Go Vols

VN Store

Back