Anyone heard from London Vol?

I was just wondering about London Vol. I haven't notice him posting anything lately. Hoping he is OK. I really like his analysis and comments. Admittedly I haven't kept up with Volnation as much as normal.
Ukraine i think...

Reactions: voldurham
Hi Preacherrandy, its me. Its very kind to ask how I am, which is fine., thank you. I just thought I would give you guys a break from my ramblings and save them for the fall.

We can now subscribe to the SEC Network Channel so I have got the Baseball bug just as we are having an Historic year :D

However I will say I am mega excited about the new season as we seem to get good news after good news (rather different to last winter). but the best news is the name of our new quarterback for the 2023 class. See I am a devout Brexiteer and in England we were categorized as either a "Remainer" or "Leaver" and now we have a quarterback called Nico I-am-a-leava, this is unreal.

Also a big shout out all the people I have become close to on this forum.

Hi Preacherrandy, its me. Its very kind to ask how I am, which is fine., thank you. I just thought I would give you guys a break from my ramblings and save them for the fall.

We can now subscribe to the SEC Network Channel so I have got the Baseball bug just as we are having an Historic year :D

However I will say I am mega excited about the new season as we seem to get good news after good news (rather different to last winter). but the best news is the name of our new quarterback for the 2023 class. See I am a devout Brexiteer and in England we were categorized as either a "Remainer" or "Leaver" and now we have a quarterback called Nico I-am-a-leava, this is unreal.

I read this in David Attenborough's voice.

I love myself some Brexit.

Congrats!

Shout back at you; stay safe, and keep a watchful eye out for those overreaching UK Government Mandates!

Hey didn’t we fight like a whole war or two to not have to care about this guy’s opinion?

If I ever make it to London we should hit the pub. If you’re not into that then just take me somewhere with authentic bangers and mash and fish and chips lol. @London Vol

And where will you take London Vol if he comes to Soddy-Daisy?
(p.s. Has to be somewhere north of Falling Water, south of Dayton, and east of Dunlap.)

I read this in David Attenborough's voice.

i think that is so funny :)
Don't forget the mushy peas to go with the fish and chips and try some bubbles and squeaks for breakfast.

Im glad we had contributed to a better world
I would say that London Vol would be well taken care of most anywhere in Tennessee without a doubt.

I really hope to be able to test that theory although I don`t doubt it as this thread just shows how welcoming the Volnation is, to quote a Tennessean "Simply the Best"

Last edited:
Reactions: SoddyAllVol

VN Store

Back