Anyone hear about 2 players walking off the practice field today?

Didnt say all rumors were true. He asked how many rumors on here turned out to be true, so i named a few.

I agree you listed a few.

But I didn't understand that a few would be considered an amazing amount. I suppose everyone has their own definition of what an amazing amount would be....

You joined VN less than 2 months ago.

Why do you assume anyone cares what you think?

I made no such assumption.

I just wish some of you cared as much about the UT football program as you do about spewing poison and spread rumors about said program. And that is the only reason I post here. Trying to offset the nonsense is kind of fun though...

Reactions: 2 people
No, but I get annoyed with newbies that come in and complain the most/loudest in every thread.

Seems very suspicious to me. Trolling IMO.

Trolling??

The trolls are the ones that have repeated negative thing they read or heard about the football program as many times as they can.

I don't remember reading in the rules that one had to wait a specified amount of time to call BS on BS.

Reactions: 4 people
Wait...
If you heard 2 players walked off the practice field today, you would likely know who those 2 players are.
Am I right? Someone with knowledge wouldn’t tell someone that 2 players walked off the field and not say who. Not adding up lol

Reactions: 1 person
Legitimate updates on the team, practices, and outlook are hard to come by... rumor mill is running rampant... but I have a feeling that Butch just might have the team up for this game, and surprise everyone.

This would be fitting. With that thought... I say the Vols are going to win this thing and maybe a blowout.

Reactions: 1 person
Legitimate updates on the team, practices, and outlook are hard to come by... rumor mill is running rampant... but I have a feeling that Butch just might have the team up for this game, and surprise everyone.

This would be fitting. With that thought... I say the Vols are going to win this thing and maybe a blowout.

Fingers was able to get a photo headcount during practice today. It's bleak folks.
UTINDOOR1-2-610x406.jpg

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back