Anyone hear about 2 players walking off the practice field today?

But where's Rommel?

I laughed, but I'm serious. I am not sure where this is coming from yet, but it's manifesting on multiple fronts. Like multiple houses that have taken advantage of an opportunity to push individual agendas. It's so hard to believe I refused to believe it at first myself, but it IS happening. It's happening all around you. It's Russian like in it's scope and N Korean like in it's execution. Some entity is intentionally throwing us into chaos. Look around you. At this point we can't believe what we hear, and half of what we see. paranoia is setting in. It's a new level of war games that I have never encountered before.

Reactions: 3 people
If I'm Butch, I'm showing my team every last d*** one of these negative tweets about rocky flop and volun tears etc and using it to start a fire. You already have some angry players, why not direct that anger toward a common cause. Even if they are angry at me (Butch), I'm even using that to spark and fuel my players even more. I ain't going out like that!!!!!! Y'all gonna have to literally pick me up and throw me out of town!!

If Butch Jones wouldn't even (in 2015) utilize discussion of a 10-game losing streak with FL with the players (i.e. direct an anger towards a common cause) in order to pump them up, then why do you think he should pump them up by pitting the players against fans... i.e. discussing fan bulletin boards/tweets/social media ??

The "anger" / aptitude / skillset / performance should be directed towards the opposing team and FOR/on-behalf the fans and program (not AT the fans).

"Sutton went as far as to say he doesn’t even know how many times the Gators have beaten Tennessee in a row and that the coaches don’t bring it up behind closed doors."

Vols treat Florida like just another game

I laughed, but I'm serious. I am not sure where this is coming from yet, but it's manifesting on multiple fronts. Like multiple houses that have taken advantage of an opportunity to push individual agendas. It's so hard to believe I refused to believe it at first myself, but it IS happening. It's happening all around you. It's Russian like in it's scope and N Korean like in it's execution. Some entity is intentionally throwing us into chaos. Look around you. At this point we can't believe what we hear, and half of what we see. paranoia is setting in. It's a new level of war games that I have never encountered before.

I don't know if you're serious, but I do feel like we are really getting trolled.:unsure:

If Butch Jones wouldn't even (in 2015) utilize discussion of a 10-game losing streak with FL with the players (i.e. direct an anger towards a common cause) in order to pump them up, then why do you think he should pump them up by pitting the players against fans... i.e. discussing fan bulletin boards/tweets/social media ??

The "anger" / aptitude / skillset / performance should be directed towards the opposing team and FOR/on-behalf the fans and program (not AT the fans).

"Sutton went as far as to say he doesn’t even know how many times the Gators have beaten Tennessee in a row and that the coaches don’t bring it up behind closed doors."

Vols treat Florida like just another game

Yeah. You think Butch is taking this one personal against Muschamp? Or more so against the media?

It’s happened every year. Before Pig was dismissed from the team he cussed out BJ and was still on the team. Then of course dismissed for 3 drug tests but he was over BJ’s bs as others have been every year.

going across the middle and catching passes in the SEC can wear on a body after the 6-7 game and you got 5-6 games left. I can see a little bit of an edgy attitude developing

It's all planned. It's between control vs. freewill.

VN Store

Back