Anyone for Yoga

Sorry for the quality and sideways, but an old bit from Brian Regan on yoga.

The original P90X yoga is brutal... Almost 90" IIRC. The version in X3 is, on the contrary, too short. I think 50-60" including cool down is about right for me. I've done several "yoga for athletes" videos on YouTube that are pretty good, too.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
The original P90X yoga is brutal... Almost 90" IIRC. The version in X3 is, on the contrary, too short. I think 50-60" including cool down is about right for me. I've done several "yoga for athletes" videos on YouTube that are pretty good, too.
I’ve never felt so good as when I do a yoga stretching after a workout.

I’ve been introduced to power yoga.
You progress through the poses rapidly only holding each pose for 1 second. 25 minutes today and I’ve never sweat so much.

Wow, that's awesome! Your husband has lupus? My wife does, it sucks. I'll keep him in my prayers. Weird how we have that and swimming kids in common!

That's some brutal stuff. Buddy in college diagnosed with lupus after college. He was in Houston at time. tried to get up with once, but he declined, said to remember things way they were. Never figured if the Lupus was that rough on him, or if he was the type to begin each chapter of life by closing the last. My doctor growing up wanted me tested for it one time. Was serving at church one time and he saw what he thought was butterfly lesions accross my nose. Turned out to be nothing at time, but a bit later in my 30's I ended up with psoriasis. My brother has Chrone's. Sorry ya'll have to deal with that stuff.

Reactions: joevol33
That's some brutal stuff. Buddy in college diagnosed with lupus after college. He was in Houston at time. tried to get up with once, but he declined, said to remember things way they were. Never figured if the Lupus was that rough on him, or if he was the type to begin each chapter of life by closing the last. My doctor growing up wanted me tested for it one time. Was serving at church one time and he saw what he thought was butterfly lesions accross my nose. Turned out to be nothing at time, but a bit later in my 30's I ended up with psoriasis. My brother has Chrone's. Sorry ya'll have to deal with that stuff.
Thanks, it's been a battle with my wife. Unfortunately she has the lupus sle, and it attacks her organs and such. She's a trooper though.

Held crow for 11-14 seconds today. first time successfully holding that pose. Not bad at 50. I did fall on my face at the end though.

I’d post a picture but I haven’t gotten good enough to selfie while holding the pose.

Held crow for 11-14 seconds today. first time successfully holding that pose. Not bad at 50. I did fall on my face at the end though.

I’d post a picture but I haven’t gotten good enough to selfie while holding the pose.
My wife begged me to attend yoga class with he so I finally did. Everything was going fine until this nice looking lady in front of me broke wind like a marred down mule. Of course I started laughing and left the class because I could not stop. My wife still goes but she doesn’t want me to ever go with her anymore 😂

Is there anyone else doing Yoga as part of their workout?

I rarely do yoga. Probably haven't done it in 3-4 years, but it's one of those things where you never regret it afterward, with the caveat that I only do chill yoga and despise power yoga. I lift weights for power and I don't need that nightmare.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Doing two back to back should give you what you need.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back