Anyone for Yoga

I’m definitely for yoga.
5741-yoga-pants-girl.gif

This thread has potential. I'd hate to see it die. But, as for me, I have no workout to add Yoga to. It's amazing I am somewhat fit for a 54 year old that hasn't pumped iron or any other fitness routine in a very long time. I'm thinking I will just watch this chick for a bit.

Did it yesterday. I do it weekly through P90X3
I started doing yoga with the original p 90x. I’ve done away with all the weight lifting and do yoga almost exclusively. I wish I had never lifted heavy.

Seriously, I haven't done yoga. That said, the high school swim coach made the team start doing it twice a week in practice, and almost every kid has cut time this year.

Did it yesterday. I do it weekly through P90X3

First time I ever did was when I did p90x. It quickly became my favorite work out. The only one that made me sweat nearly as much was Plyo and I hated all the jumping. Yoga also made me feel the most energized when I was done.

Currently I am struggling to make time for exercise. I’d like to get back into a routine and I would definitely include a day or two of yoga.

Reactions: vollygirl
First time I ever did was when I did p90x. It quickly became my favorite work out. The only one that made me sweat nearly as much was Plyo and I hated all the jumping. Yoga also made me feel the most energized when I was done.

Currently I am struggling to make time for exercise. I’d like to get back into a routine and I would definitely include a day or two of yoga.

You should do P90X3 - its only 30 minutes. I'm on my 2nd time around and its very easy to fit into your schedule

Reactions: BenGrimm
So, anybody got any recommendations as far as websites or videos? I guess we could just start with the ones I have.

I think the new thing is Baby Yoga. Not quite sure what the deal is with it just yet though.

Seriously, I haven't done yoga. That said, the high school swim coach made the team start doing it twice a week in practice, and almost every kid has cut time this year.

Joe....you’ll appreciate this. one of the guys on my girls’ indoor swim team and former teen coach on their summer team, just signed his letter of intent to swim for the Vols next fall. He’s a great kid and super fast.

As far as yoga, yep. I even got my husband to take some classes after his lupus diagnosis. It’s helped with some of his back pain.

Joe....you’ll appreciate this. one of the guys on my girls’ indoor swim team and former teen coach on their summer team, just signed his letter of intent to swim for the Vols next fall. He’s a great kid and super fast.

As far as yoga, yep. I even got my husband to take some classes after his lupus diagnosis. It’s helped with some of his back pain.
Wow, that's awesome! Your husband has lupus? My wife does, it sucks. I'll keep him in my prayers. Weird how we have that and swimming kids in common!

Reactions: vollygirl

VN Store

Back