Anyone else worried about

This contract tracing thing my screw us over this season. It's painfully obvious no other SEC programs seem to be following that rule. It could bite us win the butt big time.
I dunno. Contract tracing could reveal if a player is being paid by an agent. Good info to know.

CJP is not a "slow starter". Reality is that CBJ left a cancerous locker room of players who felt and played like losers plus several primadonnas. Bottom line is, nobody was bought in. To add to that, Pruitt all but said he was going to get rid of a bunch of them cuz they werent really a fit for his big and fast football (not dink and dunk finesse) and frankly, Pruitt had to grow into the leadership of being a HC. Lastly, we had a QB who was capable but snakebit due to the beating he took from a line made of swiss cheese. Also, one of the best OCs in the business, Chaney was not here long enough to make his magic happen.

Make no mistake tho, this is Pruitt's team now. After starting the season as a bunch of losers last year and finally turning it around + all the new top level blood we have, I guarantee you that the locker room is a mighty different place and those boys would lay down in traffic for the coaches we have.

Will they have had enough time to get us to the mountaintop this year? probably need more practice still but if we falter early, it will not be for reasons we did last year or 2018.

Reactions: FïreBall
The team has played like crap the first 4 games the last 2 years. Until I see something to the contrary, that worries me. If that happens again this year, it won't be pretty since 3/5 of our most winnable games are in the first 4 games of the season. If we get to the Bama game at 1-3 or 0-4, @Freak better start looking at yacht options...

This combined with Muschamp's record vs the Vols is enough to make me nervous for sure.

If it wasn't for the rain delay, we would've beat WV, they were getting really tired on D. Also there was a thread on here about Marquez Callaway being interviewed or quoted that they didn't want to play Pruitt's way and eventually decided that Butches way wasn't getting them any wins, and started listening to committing to the coaching staff. Which is supposed to be some of what the team meeting was about after the Florida game last year. So I would put one of these * to the loses as they didn't seem to be a matter of of simply not able to win early. Just a thought
That’s literally insane. WV beat the ever living hell out of Tennessee all day long from play #1

That’s literally insane. WV beat the ever living hell out of Tennessee all day long from play #1
I was basing my opinion on the second quarter, in my defence. lol, and all that beating just to get 10 points by half time?

With Bituli and Bryce Thompson, we would have won both of those games. Trey Smith wasn't ready yet either.

Also, for whatever reason, JG was not ready. All indications are that he is ready this season. Last season he wasn't and I think that was evident in fall camp.
That plus 3 freshman starting on the oline was a recipe for disaster!

Reactions: FïreBall
I was basing my opinion on the second quarter, in my defence. lol, and all that beating just to get 10 points by half time?

Lol, Will Grier and David Sills were fully capable of putting up enough TDs to beat us, regardless of how "tired" the WV defense might have played without the rain delay.

I wasn't going to say anything because I have no data, but, what I "fear most" is going three and out on the first possession. I always get a big letdown when that happens. And, one time, it came with Brandon Kennedy getting hurt. (Correct me If I'm wrong. Old man memory over here with an 8068 processor)

VN Store

Back