Anyone been to Baton Rouge before?

I posted in another thread if you have time on Friday to go to Jerry Lee’s on Greenwell Springs rd if you want the best boudin around, their cracklins and jerkey is pretty good too. Roux 61 has pretty good food and I havent seen it mentioned yet

If you are flying into Alexandria or Lafayette on the drive to BR you should stop at Billy’s and get their boudin egg rolls or pepperjack cheese stuffed boudin balls
Highly agree with the stop at Billy’s!! Pepperjack boudin balls are
Gooooddddaa!!

Reactions: Stockeaux
Looking for things to do on Friday/early Saturday. Anything local that’s must-see or do? Also, parking suggestions? I’m aware the last time the Vols visited was 2010, but if someone can recall anything memorable, I’d appreciate it!

I went on 2005 when our game got pusheg due to hurricane. Was literally the scariest event I’ve been too. Walking out of that stadium as a 16 year old, I was truly worried me and my brothers weren’t gonna survive. Felt like in midst of hurricane wrecking that state, we went in for the finish death blow.

I went on 2005 when our game got pusheg due to hurricane. Was literally the scariest event I’ve been too. Walking out of that stadium as a 16 year old, I was truly worried me and my brothers weren’t gonna survive. Felt like in midst of hurricane wrecking that state, we went in for the finish death blow.
Let me guess ... you were a drama major in school?

Reactions: txvol19
Another good local spot by stadium that serves delicious Cajun in rowdy bar atmosphere is Chimes. It’ll be packed on game day, but will be a great time Friday night

Another good local spot by stadium that serves delicious Cajun in rowdy bar atmosphere is Chimes. It’ll be packed on game day, but will be a great time Friday night
We are looking for a good raw bar happy hour on Friday any suggestions?

Wife and I are eyeing that for either lunch or dinner on Friday. We are leaving Dallas at 5 AM to get there around lunch on Friday.

VN Store

Back