Any updates on Tillman?

Even if Miller plays there is no way he is 100% and no way he is able to go the distance. If for some crazy reason he does then props and mad respect to the kid.

Reactions: sjsmith87
If no Tillman, I expect more tight end passes. Warren/Fant might have a big day. Keyton, Walker, and Squirrel will rotate in at our 3WR with Hyatt and McCoy. We will be fine. OL Just need to give Hooker time and he needs to be on target 🎯 (has been a little high and a half step ahead or behind our receivers a few times this year, as we all know). Plus, have some planned QB keepers and a few unplanned scrambles to use his legs. Go Vols!

Apparently there’s some talk Tillman will give it a go. Not sure how long he’ll last though. hope it comes to fruition

I competed in high level chess tournaments as a kid actually.

Why do a lot of you like to attack someone with legitimate concerns?

I'm nothing close to a negavol like you see to think. I'm just being realistic. We lost our best offensive player besides Hooker and Florida is in game 4 with a brand new head coach, already beat a ranked team and is loaded with 4 star talent.

Some of you are just delusional and too easily threatened. Any rational person should be a little concerned.

Stop proving my point!

Reactions: rwemyss
Florida has Eastern Washington and Mizzou after Tennessee. He may get some shots, extra tape and try to tough it out through this one. He can take the next two off.

Uh…..can he though? Awful lot of confidence from a Gator after watching the USF game. I wouldn’t count those two games as automatic wins.

I competed in high level chess tournaments as a kid actually.

Why do a lot of you like to attack someone with legitimate concerns?

I'm nothing close to a negavol like you see to think. I'm just being realistic. We lost our best offensive player besides Hooker and Florida is in game 4 with a brand new head coach, already beat a ranked team and is loaded with 4 star talent.

Some of you are just delusional and too easily threatened. Any rational person should be a little concerned.
Ignore the idiots they love to provoke individuals that speak there own opinion. They will run you off if you let them. There not gonna come off the computer and meet you out front of there home at the curve. There a bunch of spineless individuals who think that your not worthy of your opinion. They like to hear themselves talk out loud. They will also gang up on you and it’s always the same P.O.S.!

Uh…..can he though? Awful lot of confidence from a Gator after watching the USF game. I wouldn’t count those two games as automatic wins.

You wouldn’t count Eastern Washington as an automatic win for Florida? Wow. That’s an extremely low opinion of Florida. And for as bad as UF looked against USF, Mizzou has been blown out by Kansas State and pillow fought with somebody named Abilene Christian.

I think the “awful lot of confidence” discretion should be aimed at those, like you, who think this Florida team is among the worst in the history of college football.

You wouldn’t count Eastern Washington as an automatic win for Florida? Wow. That’s an extremely low opinion of Florida. And for as bad as UF looked against USF, Mizzou has been blown out by Kansas State and pillow fought with somebody named Abilene Christian.

I think the “awful lot of confidence” discretion should be aimed at those, like you, who think this Florida team is among the worst in the history of college football.
Meh, I don't think they are Turrible.... But we about to WTFA... that is all Gator

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

Florida looks like the classic Tennessee 5 - 7 or 6 - 6 teams we have gotten used to since 2010. Lot's of deficiencies but good enough to beat the lesser talented teams and occasionally good enough to hang with one of the big boys for a half.

Reactions: Jaws
Florida looks like the classic Tennessee 5 - 7 or 6 - 6 teams we have gotten used to since 2010. Lot's of deficiencies but good enough to beat the lesser talented teams and occasionally good enough to hang with one of the big boys for a half.

I think that’s a fair take. I’ve settled in expecting a 6-7 win season. I do think FL has a chance to be 5-2 heading into Ga. That would assume a loss tomorrow, then home wins vs EWash, Mizzou, and LSU. I realize LSU may get tougher by the week.

My eyes are on recruiting - Napier needs to hold what he’s got and add a few more key pieces. Has a legit shot at a top 7/8 type class.

Ignore the idiots they love to provoke individuals that speak there own opinion. They will run you off if you let them. There not gonna come off the computer and meet you out front of there home at the curve. There a bunch of spineless individuals who think that your not worthy of your opinion. They like to hear themselves talk out loud. They will also gang up on you and it’s always the same P.O.S.!

Agree, there are some posters on here who consider everyone a negavol that doesn't always post sunshine and rainbows about the vols. Apparently free speech is negative. Now there are trolls who come here just to stir up trouble but they are easily identified. The posters who just have a different opinion are not them.

Them 2 should be wins for UF. If UF wins by less than 7 against either of them then their may be some real issues for this season (which i admittedly hope for😂). Mizzou is not good at all. Drink will be lucky to make it to the end of the year still employed, IMO.

As far as the game Saturday, im confudent UT can do it. But theres been times UT has been the better team then just played terrible and it starts with the coach. I hope Heupel coaches loose and lets it fly.

Reactions: Jaws

VN Store

Back