Any rumors on the teams’ mindset heading into next week?

In other words, Hoover don’t mean much if you’ve checked that box, which we did. Now is all that matters. What does the war room in the UT baseball office look like right now?! I have no doubt. Nobody else should either, we’re loaded and we’re healthy. Everyone we face will be good, but we’re pretty good too. Have fun, play ball.

Last edited:
I’ll say this on my way out. As far as the SEC goes, the Mississippi schools are known commodities, they can pay, but what would they pay for our guy as we sit? Don’t see it. We’re alright. Let’s just see what happens, nobody expects us to do anything at the moment. We’re okay.

Yesterday in Hoover some Arkansas fan asked me "How's Vitelli working out for you? (Dumba$$ can't pronounce either). I replied "We love him ". His response, "Van Horn coach of the year
Me: "Yeah, & y'all wanted Tony back last year ". Dumb Hog.:rolleyes:
The idea that anyone could be disappointed with Tony V is nuts. When I consider where we've been with the last few coaches here, I'm amazed at where we are as a program. Let's be honest, before TV, it was just the hope to make Hoover. Now we're disappointed we aren't hosting in the ncaat. We just came off one of the best teams in history and Tony V built that. In recruiting, we're drawing top 5 classes and when we lose a kid in recruiting, it's to the MLB draft. No, there's nary a thought in my head about anyone else leading the basevols. This program is his for the duration of his career IMO.

The idea that anyone could be disappointed with Tony V is nuts. When I consider where we've been with the last few coaches here, I'm amazed at where we are as a program. Let's be honest, before TV, it was just the hope to make Hoover. Now we're disappointed we aren't hosting in the ncaat. We just came off one of the best teams in history and Tony V built that. In recruiting, we're drawing top 5 classes and when we lose a kid in recruiting, it's to the MLB draft. No, there's nary a thought in my head about anyone else leading the basevols. This program is his for the duration of his career IMO.
It’s also ironic that DVH has been at Arkansas for 20 years and has the same amount of SEC Tournament titles and National Championships as CTV has in 5 years..

Yesterday in Hoover some Arkansas fan asked me "How's Vitelli working out for you? (Dumba$$ can't pronounce either). I replied "We love him ". His response, "Van Horn coach of the year
Me: "Yeah, & y'all wanted Tony back last year ". Dumb Hog.:rolleyes:
Most Arkansas fans I know are among the most insecure of fans. It’s like they feel they’ve got to constantly justify(and prove they belong) being allowed into the SEC. The Arkansas program should have the largest following of any SEC school…they literally have ZERO competition for the sports entertainment dollar in that state.

Most Arkansas fans I know are among the most insecure of fans. It’s like they feel they’ve got to constantly justify(and prove they belong) being allowed into the SEC. The Arkansas program should have the largest following of any SEC school…they literally have ZERO competition for the sports entertainment dollar in that state.
The calling of the hogs might just be the most annoying tradition in all of college sports. Well, the A&M yell squad is likely worse.

Regardless of who decides to enter the portal this off-season and who decides to stay, there is still a LOT left to play for this season and we have plenty of talent on this roster. I hope TV is able to take this extended rest to refocus them and get their eyes on the grand prize. It’s not been the season we all expected, but this team is still more than capable of getting to Omaha if the players want it bad enough.

I was thinking that thing from Western Kentucky.

Big Red is k-e-w-l!

usatsi_17259875.jpg

VN Store

Back