Any rumors on the teams’ mindset heading into next week?

According to Perfect Game, the 2024 class is #1, 2025 is #2,

He Ain’t Leaving!!!

NIL and other measures are needed to keep the top kids from signing. The #1 signing day class is never the #1 class that makes it campus.

Unfortunately it’s impossible to really predict unless you know someone in their camp. Florida and Vandy get ****ed up every year with this.

I have, I see him play w/Fburg Nats since that’s where I live. He’s changed positions this year from ss to 3b and is finally healthy. He’s fielding well and is almost on par with his previous at bats. I’m not sure he is going to be moved up yet to the big boys, but definitely to the next A level. Trey Lipscomb has moved up to the next level, and he and House early in the season were bumped up to the big Nats, but both are back down. Cortland Lawson is still playing at ss, sometimes starting.

Kirby is preachman's son.

Bernie Sanders is volprof's son
Thanks. I just wanted to share with @preacherman20 that his son helped me a lot late last year.
I was putting together what was essentially a make-a-wish deal for a sick kid, so I reached out to Kirby. He and Christian Scott really helped me bring it all to life. They got the whole team to sign a hat for the kid. It was really going above and beyond to help a good cause, and they both went out of their way. Very cool! Kirby’s a good kid.

Thanks. I just wanted to share with @preacherman20 that his son helped me a lot late last year.
I was putting together what was essentially a make-a-wish deal for a sick kid, so I reached out to Kirby. He and Christian Scott really helped me bring it all to life. They got the whole team to sign a hat for the kid. It was really going above and beyond to help a good cause, and they both went out of their way. Very cool! Kirby’s a good kid.

Yes he is. Everyone is proud of Kirby. Hope he returns next year to get his master's degree.

VN Store

Back