Any news or rumors about the staff?

Let me put it this way: the people they interviewed or were interested in and turned down interviews were much more big time than Caldwell with much more D1 success or coaching experience. Walz, Rueck, Gottlieb, Wes Moore, Cori Close. Even Kara would've been a better hire, most likely, but she turned down an interview.

The fact that you only think there are three big time coaches in WBB doesn't mean I'm making stuff up. 🤡 But thanks for the lecture, person that's been here for three weeks.
Do we actually know who was interviewed or who was invited to interview and turned it down? One poster who claimed to know has refused 3x to share the list, go figure. Other than that, I don't think I've heard who interviewed. DW just said he cast a wide net. Nothing more specific.

Let me put it this way: the people they interviewed or were interested in and turned down interviews were much more big time than Caldwell with much more D1 success or coaching experience. Walz, Rueck, Gottlieb, Wes Moore, Cori Close. Even Kara would've been a better hire, most likely, but she turned down an interview.

The fact that you only think there are three big time coaches in WBB doesn't mean I'm making stuff up. 🤡 But thanks for the lecture, person that's been here for three weeks.

Again, you are sounding ridiculous. I know multiple candidates that were interviewed. And you are positing rumors that are not even true. I love that above all you have exposed your intentions by posting this nonsense. Enjoy your day.. the iconic Tennessee WBB is electric right now. That players live today that was posted on social media earlier proves you are certainly going out sad. This team is fired up! That SECNetwork interview of Coach Caldwell highlighting the best young coach in WBB was the mic drop.. lets gooo!

Reactions: dazzleme
Again, you are sounding ridiculous. I know multiple candidates that were interviewed. And you are positing rumors that are not even true. I love that above all you have exposed your intentions by posting this nonsense. Enjoy your day.. the iconic Tennessee WBB is electric right now. That players love that was posted on social media earlier proves you are certainly going out sad. That SECNetwork interview of Coach Caldwell highlighting the best young coach in WBB was the mic drop.. lets gooo!
Who interviewed?!? People keep saying that but no one is able to say who. I want to know for my own peace of mind.

Again, you are sounding ridiculous. I know multiple candidates that were interviewed. And you are positing rumors that are not even true. I love that above all you have exposed your intentions by posting this nonsense. Enjoy your day.. the iconic Tennessee WBB is electric right now. That players love that was posted on social media earlier proves you are certainly going out sad. That SECNetwork interview of Coach Caldwell highlighting the best young coach in WBB was the mic drop.. lets gooo!

"You are sounding ridiculous". I don't care what you think and any opinion you have of me is completely irrelevant.

We realize you worship at the alter of White and Caldwell -- and most likely work within the athletic department to put out propaganda -- but this hire has been a disaster from the start. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Reactions: vols90
"You are sounding ridiculous". I don't care what you think and any opinion you have of me is completely irrelevant.

We realize you worship at the alter of White and Caldwell -- and most likely work within the athletic department -- but this hire has been a disaster from the start. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Worship…. child please step away from your device. It is not that serious. 800k+ views, multiple 300k+ - 100k+ views and thousands on thousands of likes from social media posts of the new WBB head coach Coach Caldwell proves you are just too invested in this false perception. It’s not about my opinion or yours at this point. In reality, it is not something to put this much effort into as you are to try to get a point across. You are the one in denial. As I said, social media has showcased Coach Caldwell for an entire week and she has received a considerable amount of praise and support.

Do we actually know who was interviewed or who was invited to interview and turned it down? One poster who claimed to know has refused 3x to share the list, go figure. Other than that, I don't think I've heard who interviewed. DW just said he cast a wide net. Nothing more specific.
Why do you keep acting like you are important? You're pretending to be Mickey Mouse again.

All the people I mentioned were contacted. I was told Kara, Walz, Rueck, Gottlieb, Moore and Close all said no. I don't know if they even got as far as an interview or not, TBH, but I would imagine not. I do know Kara turned down an interview. I don't know that it matters because they are not here in the end, anyway.

The fact that we couldn't even get Rueck here with the Pac-12 falling apart really says a lot. This job isn't desirable anymore, hence the coach we wound up getting. It is what it is. We should've done a coaching search when Pat retired and we would be in a much different situation than we are right now, most likely. Now, whether anyone wants to believe it or not, the program is a shell of its former self, which I saw coming a mile away when we hired Holly.

So many…. I have them saved 🤭
There is enough smoke around Bama's Tubner and MissST's Lazo to think its likely. Both have good recruiting records. Bama is a program on the rise. MissSt stagnated this season but overall seems to be trending upward. If a newbie head coach can recruit those two away, that is a positive sign. Hopefully, they bring some immediate connections that can be signed.

There is enough smoke around Bama's Tubner and MissST's Lazo to think its likely. Both have good recruiting records. Bama is a program on the rise. MissSt stagnated this season but overall seems to be trending upward. If a newbie can recruit those two away, that is a positive sign. Hopefully, they bring some immediate connections that can be signed.
Yes these are very on brand hires for CKCs brand she’s putting out

Reactions: madtownvol

VN Store

Back