Any news on to’o to’o and crouch?

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Man, you have a Salvador Dali sense of the concept of loyalty. Badly distorted. Like, you've melted it and it is now dripping off the side of a counter kind of distorted.

View attachment 356079

Loyalty is about thinking more of something else than you do of yourself. Loyalty to your spouse and children means you'd run into a burning building to get them out. Loyalty to your unit means you'd volunteer for the desperate mission because it needs to get done. Loyalty to your team or school or nation means you see some things as bigger and more important than yourself. Loyalty is not a synonym for love, but the two values are very closely related.

Loyalty isn't bought and sold. It's not a matter of out-bidding the other guy. That's not how you win loyalty, it's only how you win an employee.

I could have agreed with your thoughts on To'o To'o if you hadn't gone so freaky on this concept.

Loyalty is no dirty word. It is, along with charity and integrity and respect, one of the most noble of human motivations.

Well said.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
In Amsterdam it's called a Roy-al with cheese.
images

When a lid enters he transfer portal, id pull their scholarship and tell them good luck, your not welcome back. You can't live, eat or workout with the team. When you enter the transfer portal your gone IMO.
in some cases, sure. If they are going to linger, I’d make it clear, we don’t need fence sitters. No point in the university paying your education while you’re entertaining courters.

Both would be able to possibly transfer next year without restriction anyway.

Longshank, if you believe you can get an unbiased, realistic view of our football team by listening to our worst rivals, well, that seems a bit gullible.

You ask a Red Sox fan for an objective assessment of the Yankees? Pakistan for a balanced view on India? Yoko Ono for an unbiased perspective of Mark David Chapman?

No, it doesn't make sense to ask a bama or gator or dawg or 'dore for a "realistic" assessment of our team. Fool's errand, that. Or perhaps a touch of Stockholm Syndrome.
Well how about I was a Tennessee fan after they kicked Miami's ass. Then I went to Florida. 1992 a Steve made them a power house.
I love the state and have vacationed there many times as I'm from Indiana and its a great stop between.
I'm a college football fan. I watch all kinds of games.
I bet more of you would go to other board if you team was better. Lol

Well how about I was a Tennessee fan after they kicked Miami's ass. Then I went to Florida. 1992 a Steve made them a power house.
I love the state and have vacationed there many times as I'm from Indiana and its a great stop between.
Ah, yet another gator fan here to grace volnation.

I really wish you guys weren't from a cesspool. Then maybe you'd stay there. :)

Ah, yet another gator fan here to grace volnation.

I really wish you guys weren't from a cesspool. Then maybe you'd stay there. :)
If from Indiana. I live in Florida. How was the snow storm? Im in shorts. I live on the beach. Its rather nice.
Who do you think has more visitors? When I was in Europe, most of central Europe had been to america. Many Florida. Tennessee not so much.
Tennessee is pretty. So is a blue ocean.

Nobody loves FL. They love 5 miles inland around the entire coast line but once you get past 5 miles the state gets crappy fast. Yeah you got disneyworld but its across the street from crime hills.

On the other hand, the entire state of TN is beautiful.

Wouldn't want them back if they begged.

If they stay, they can sit far as I'm concerned.

VN Store

Back