Any ideas about who Kellie's final hire might be?

Apparently you weren't the only one. butchna suggested Kellie's great coaching is why Missouri State "beat" Stanford. The problem with that, is her team LOST to Stanford...
Oops. You have Missouri State Lady Bears cred over me. Fire somebody now.

Last edited:
Apparently you weren't the only one. butchna suggested Kellie's great coaching is why Missouri State "beat" Stanford. The problem with that, is her team LOST to Stanford...
Gotcha. I could not figure what you were referring to...since Missouri State did NOT beat Stanford.

Gotcha. I could not figure what you were referring to...since Missouri State did NOT beat Stanford.

That was an interesting game because, on paper, Stanford should have dominated Missouri State from start to finish. Instead, Missouri State had Stanford fans feeling pretty nervous because they simply WOULD. NOT. GIVE. UP. Kellie’s tough young team gave Tara’s more experienced squad a game to the end.

... and Missouri State, at least, gave Stanford a better game than the Lady Vols did earlier in the regular season. Missouri State held Stanford to their lowest score of the season, even though they were greatly outmanned.

That was an interesting game because, on paper, Stanford should have dominated Missouri State from start to finish. Instead, Missouri State had Stanford fans feeling pretty nervous because they simply WOULD. NOT. GIVE. UP. Kellie’s tough young team gave Tara’s more experienced squad a game to the end.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back