Any football recruits coming in for UGA game?

good point volwarren. Richt has definitely struggled at Neyland.

yeah way your talkin i dunno why we even show up to the game. Another thing the way people talk about stafford i heard he was just gonna walk up the tennessee river to the game :worship:. We may lose the game on the ground, but stafford will not beat us by himself.

If so, do they have any kin playing at UGA, and we can make them wear orange?

UGA will run the ball right at the Vols at least 50 times and the Vols will not be able to stop them. Stafford has a cannon (probably has a stronger arm than EA even without the pinky injury) and he is accurate enough. That's probably why he was rated the #1 pro-style QB prospect in the country coming out of HS and he was the #6 prospect overall compared to Tebow at #22. The only chink in their passing game is that the TE, who is a big part of their scheme and gets open quite a bit, has had a case of stone hands.

UGA will run the ball right at the Vols at least 50 times and the Vols will not be able to stop them. Stafford has a cannon (probably has a stronger arm than EA even without the pinky injury) and he is accurate enough. That's probably why he was rated the #1 pro-style QB prospect in the country coming out of HS and he was the #6 prospect overall compared to Tebow at #22. The only chink in their passing game is that the TE, who is a big part of their scheme and gets open quite a bit, has had a case of stone hands.

Stafford will make throws that will have UGA fans shaking their heads going "Why did he do that?"

Stafford will make throws that will have UGA fans shaking their heads going "Why did he do that?"
I have no doubt that he will hang a few up there but so long as he doesn't hit Hefney in the head, thereby waking him fom a nice nap, it shouldn't cause too much damage. Seriously, Stafford can heave it down the field. If the UTK secondary can prevent the deep pass in man coverage, and Chavis puts 8 in the box to stop the run, then there might be some hope.

I don't think our DL would get pressure against Knox Bearden

As a Bearden alumn, I applaud you on your savvy Bulldogs - Bulldogs reference. :clapping:

Ah, it's mid-afternoon, my lunch-time energy is dropping and still a few hours of work left. I feel a little afternoon trip down BHS memory lane coming on...

:snoring:

VN Store

Back