Any football recruits coming in for UGA game?

Let's hope not! When Georgia blows us out, we’ll be helping Richt with his recruiting!

Some important basketball recruits will be at the UGA game. Elliot Williams, Renaldo Woolridge, and Chris Singleton.

Let's hope not! When Georgia blows us out, we’ll be helping Richt with his recruiting!

UGA will not blow us out. Mark it down. If they win it will be by a TD or less. We should win this one. Our secondary will have a field day against Stafford. He's one of the most overrated players in the country, IMO.

UGA will not blow us out. Mark it down. If they win it will be by a TD or less. We should win this one. Our secondary will have a field day against Stafford. He's one of the most overrated players in the country, IMO.

Thanks for a midday laugh. I needed it

my sentiments exactly. Between their running game and our lack of a pass rush, I'm expecting nothing exceptional from UGA except for them to control the ball and keep Ainge off the field.

I think the intention will be to blitz more than before, but when uga's tailbacks run right past our blitz, UT will once again go conservative and scale back, allowing Stafford to find the open man when he needs to.

If pressure is being applied, Stafford makes idiotic throws. I do not expect much pressure to be applied however.

KEG-BOY can also makes idiotic throws without pressure. I don't believe our DL is too bad to stop their run game.

In a word, UGA is the underdog coming to this game, not us.

a pretty friend of mine squires the recruits about the campus when they come in so i'll see if she can get ahold of a list or something.

VN Store

Back