Any Bigfoot Believers Here?

RockyTopVol

2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS
I'll go on record as saying no I don't believe. I've hunted and fished in KY for over 25 years and have never seen one.

Now I do have a close friend who is a member of a small group of Bigfoot hunters here in KY. Yes, he does believe. His group is going to the woods in Bean Station Tennessee where ever that is in June.

He's brought back numerous pics of foot prints, but never of Bigfoot. My guess is because he doesn't exist.

I know this is a weird post. I'm just wondering if there's more out there like my friend.........:dunno:

I do think there is something out there. Too many credible people have had sightings. Of course every state has had sightings but the Pacific north west is the real "bigfoot country".
There have actually been many sightings here in south Florida near the Everglades. They call it the "Skunk Ape" Perhaps this skunk ape is the same as the one in the PNW but because of the hot humid conditions his stench is worse. All credible bigfoot sightings include a description of a very foul odor.

I do think there is something out there. Too many credible people have had sightings. Of course every state has had sightings but the Pacific north west is the real "bigfoot country".
There have actually been many sightings here in south Florida near the Everglades. They call it the "Skunk Ape" Perhaps this skunk ape is the same as the one in the PNW but because of the hot humid conditions his stench is worse. All credible bigfoot sightings include a description of a very foul odor.

Or Chupacabra?

I know a family, the Hendersons, and they swear they actually had a bigfoot living in there home for a while....it sounds like a bunch of malarkey, I know, but why would an all-american family make something like that up?

I would have to see a Bigfoot to believe in it. Same thing with aliens/alien abductions.

I'll go on record as saying no I don't believe. I've hunted and fished in KY for over 25 years and have never seen one.

Now I do have a close friend who is a member of a small group of Bigfoot hunters here in KY. Yes, he does believe. His group is going to the woods in Bean Station Tennessee where ever that is in June.

He's brought back numerous pics of foot prints, but never of Bigfoot. My guess is because he doesn't exist.

I know this is a weird post. I'm just wondering if there's more out there like my friend.........:dunno:

Where's Bean Station , there's a company there doing alot of hiring ?

I very skeptically believe , like you I have hunted with my dad since the late 60's and i've never seen any proof , but stranger occurences have happened that some would've said could not happen !!

Where's Bean Station , there's a company there doing alot of hiring ?

I very skeptically believe , like you I have hunted with my dad since the late 60's and i've never seen any proof , but stranger occurences have happened that some would've said could not happen !!

Like what? Do tell.

Bean Station is a few miles north of Morristown, TN were US 25 and US 11 split. US 25 takes you up to New Tazewell and US 11 goes to Kingsport.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I don't see how anyone could take it seriously.

They expect everyone to believe they bury their dead, and that's why no one has ever found a carcass or skin of one?

I picked up a 99 cent "documentary" about bigfoot once at Wal-mart. It was a double feature along with something about killer dinosaurs. Pretty uh interesting stuff. The bigfoot hunter guy I honestly think started 75% of his sentences with "Now I know bigfoot and..."

I believe in that man's dream and relentless pursuit of bigfoot. I am also good friends with a homeless man in Memphis named "big hand". I always hook him up in case they are related.

I don't see how anyone could take it seriously.

They expect everyone to believe they bury their dead, and that's why no one has ever found a carcass or skin of one?

That's what my buddy and his friend's say as well. They are all hunter's and about 10 or 15 years ago they formed the Central KY Bigfoot Society.

They take it very seriously. He's been to North Carolina, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, and of course all over the state of KY. His biggest dream hunt is out in Washington State.

He's asked me on numerous occasions to come along with them. Since I don't believe, I'm not going. He thinks if they get one on video they'll shock the world. :wacko:

may06_640.jpg
bigfoot_1379548c.jpg

:whistling:

Last edited:
I know a family, the Hendersons, and they swear they actually had a bigfoot living in there home for a while....it sounds like a bunch of malarkey, I know, but why would an all-american family make something like that up?

:lolabove::eek:lol:

I think there are lots of animals that we haven't discovered, and just because we haven't proven its existence doesn't mean it can't be real. I have no idea if Bigfoot is real or not, but if it is there's nothing supernatural about it, just something new to discover.

No one is going to be able to prove it exists without a body. Yet there's a lot of people who claim to have seen it and have proof. I'm in the undecided category.

What you should do is go rent a Gorilla suit from a costume shop, wait til the ground in the woods is dry enough to where you won't leave footprints (as they'd be smaller than those of a bigfoot, i assume), and give your friend a thrill.

Unless, of course, they have tranquilizers or something, which wouldnt be good for you.

Reactions: ButchBettaBeGone
What you should do is go rent a Gorilla suit from a costume shop, wait til the ground in the woods is dry enough to where you won't leave footprints (as they'd be smaller than those of a bigfoot, i assume), and give your friend a thrill.

Unless, of course, they have tranquilizers or something, which wouldnt be good for you.

:eek:lol:

VN Store

Back