Any big surprises coming?

VolRedBeard

Let's be honest, recruiting has been rather quiet and flat besides the linebacker trio. Does Pruitt have some quiet commits that are waiting to make a scene on signing day? We know hes a excellent recruiter and the on field success should be helping sway the minds of recruits. With the early signing period coming up soon, who thinks they're will be some big names choose the good guys on signing day that people wont be expecting? I'm seriously hoping for a top 10 class to keep the momentum going!
GBO!

I just don’t understand why this class is struggling so much. Last year Our team was atrocious but recruiting class wasn’t that bad. This years class has some key pieces in it, but you would think there would be more highly touted guys

Let's be honest, recruiting has been rather quiet and flat besides the linebacker trio. Does Pruitt have some quiet commits that are waiting to make a scene on signing day? We know hes a excellent recruiter and the on field success should be helping sway the minds of recruits. With the early signing period coming up soon, who thinks they're will be some big names choose the good guys on signing day that people wont be expecting? I'm seriously hoping for a top 10 class to keep the momentum going!
GBO!
I think SDE Jordan Birch and SDE Jayden Hardy sign with Tennessee

Hope is not a plan. These guys need to be selling like crazy, especially given what LSU has going, UF getting faster results, UGA topping the recruiting class ranks, and now Kiffin back competing for Memphis talent. Time for this staff to step it up, we'll see if they are up for the challenge.

I’m still not sold on him being a “great” recruiter. I don’t care what he got at bama and uga. He’s done well here, but not great. We are sitting at 19 right now, which is 8th in the sec. More important though is the recruit average, ours is 88.33. That’s lower than South Carolina and Kentucky for instance. We lost a key in state player at a position of need to auburn. Honestly with the staff we have I expected more.

I’m disappointed with this class it’s below Kentucky and Miss. St and SC jr that’s embarrassing
We're not ranked below ky or state and 1 ranking below sc so I'm not sure where you got your info from, all of that and our class isn't even full yet. We have some good players coming in, so with a few more additions I'll be very pleased with this class

Reactions: feathersax
This staff has 3 decent recruiters, but a lot of dead weight recruiting wise (Rocker and Best Friend) come to mind.
Friend played a big part in landing Morris and Wright in the last class. Our o-line recruiting has been fine. D-line recruiting has been a little disappointing. Rocker doesn't seem to be a good recruiter.

Reactions: BIGORANGEBUBBA
I’m still not sold on him being a “great” recruiter. I don’t care what he got at bama and uga. He’s done well here, but not great. We are sitting at 19 right now, which is 8th in the sec. More important though is the recruit average, ours is 88.33. That’s lower than South Carolina and Kentucky for instance. We lost a key in state player at a position of need to auburn. Honestly with the staff we have I expected more.
Who is "him" ?

I just don’t understand why this class is struggling so much. Last year Our team was atrocious but recruiting class wasn’t that bad. This years class has some key pieces in it, but you would think there would be more highly touted guys
I agree, you'd think we'd be a little farther along...but does seem to be alot of energy the past week, and hints of some good things coming maybe. I guess just some years line up better. Last year, din't land much in state talent, and was a criticism of the class...this year, good mix of in state players, and lower ranked class, so far. I think we'll end up in the 15 range.

Reactions: Grudenator

VN Store

Back