Antifa at it again

Docs: Man tries to set hotel gas pipe on fire, โ€˜I thought it was the FEDSโ€™ | KOIN.com
Ultimately, police arrested Jett Avery Thomas, 36, near Northwest 14th and Quimby, according to court documents. He had a pair of scissors with a white handle and was identified by all three victims as the man they had seen, according to the affidavit.
โ€œI think I messed up โ€ฆ I thought it was the FEDS, but I know better than that.โ€
During his ride to jail, Thomas allegedly said, โ€œI think I messed up. I was leaving and then I perceived a threat.โ€ When the officer asked who was threatening, Thomas allegedly responded, โ€œI thought it was the FEDS, but I know better than that,โ€ according to court documents.
Screenshot_20200917-021759.png

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
Democrat mayors and govs have allowed antifa and blm to burn down businesses, loot, block roads and literally drag people from vehicles and beat them, murders have occurred, but itโ€™s the random tweets from right wingers online that are causing peopleโ€™s fear? Thatโ€™s what we should worry about? What a load of sh**..
Leftist are that stupid

That dog is a nazi fascist!
4fkpg3.jpg
Dude, BLM made a handshake deal with China.

This was a CO-OP job with Antifa.

Dog was really the primary target.

Remember after your wife & kids, they even want your dog killed and they think it's funny.

These people are disgusting. Too bad the guy didnโ€™t turn around and come back to run a few of them down
Backed over them and then run over a few more on the way out. Itโ€™s sad that it has come to this but nobody can know for sure that these situations wonโ€™t turn deadly. You now have to assume the worst and defend yourself

Progessive psychopaths.
If someone attempted to blow up a building, the media used to cover it. I guess the media is okay with it, supports it even.

Okay I got nearly enough alcohol. Let's get back into this.

Last I remember, we were at this gentleman
Jonathan+Maas+new.jpg

VN Store

Back