Antifa at it again

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
In Eugene Oregon. Nothing says rational like planting bombs outside a PD headquarters after they shoot your "firearms self defense" instructor after he draws down on them in a school. While they haven't claimed responsibility, it's not a great leap of the imagination to think they are involved...

Explosives found outside Eugene police station

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2...eugene-or-police-headquarters-after-shooting/

The Eugene, OR police department found explosive devices planted outside their headquarters building Monday. That followed the release of police body cam video showing the death of a local Antifa member. Charlie Landeros drew a gun on officers attempting to arrest him at his daughter’s middle school and they shot him to death.

With the release of the bodycam video, the local Antifa crowd there have become even more…angry.

The incident that led to the shooting:

Police bodycam video shows suspect pulling out gun before being shot dead by cop outside Oregon school

Now, how long before this kind of behavior spills over into the United States?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...structions-as-part-of-2019-election-strategy/

Radical German Antifa website Indymedia published detailed instructions for assassinating specific AfD politicians as part of the 2019 Euro election campaign.
The post was published on Jan. 30 by the Anti-German Antifa Underground (AAU).

2020 election will be lively.

Antifa is just part of society. And society can do no wrong. So Antifa is fine.
Actually, society is the standard of morality, yet society is evolving to improve as judged against some other standard that doesn't exist, yet supersedes society, which is the standard.

Easy peasy. Makes complete sense.

Putting this on the Antifa Facebook page:

First Annual Antifa National Meeting
July 4, 2019
FTS Convention Center
19942 SD-79, Vale, SD 57788

(Full Throttle Saloon, Sturgis) 😁👍🏻

I got my combination sledding disc/roman Parma out this morning and polished up a little. I'm getting my escrima sticks out in a few minutes
I ordered me an Uncle Sam helmet too. I'm almost ready fellas

In Eugene Oregon. Nothing says rational like planting bombs outside a PD headquarters after they shoot your "firearms self defense" instructor after he draws down on them in a school. While they haven't claimed responsibility, it's not a great leap of the imagination to think they are involved...

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2...eugene-or-police-headquarters-after-shooting/

Police bodycam video shows suspect pulling out gun before being shot dead by cop outside Oregon school

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...structions-as-part-of-2019-election-strategy/

According to Perlow, Landeros had enrolled his child at Cascade Middle School the week of the fatal shooting without informing the child’s mother, who shared custody. The situation had escalated after the mother went to the school with custody paperwork to ask about the child.

Eugene Police officer Steve Timm, the resource officer at the school, received assistance from Johns after calling for additional help to deal with the incident. The DA’s report said Landeros “became more agitated and animated” after being told he would have to leave the building.

So this all started over a custody dispute where a father does the unthinkable... enrolls his child into a middle school. Then he is violently pushed out of the school. People get emotional when you are dealing with family issues. That is why the state doesn't need to be involved in family issues.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

It is unknown why Charles Landeros chose to use deadly force in this circumstance, but he clearly had no regard for the lives of the police officers or the students or staff present, including his child,” Perlow's report on the investigation concluded.

It was unknown? Really? This was clearly a case of a father, who served honorably for his country, being denied by the state to have any influence or decision making in the raising of his child.

It was unknown? Really? This was clearly a case of a father, who served honorably for his country, being denied by the state to have any influence or decision making in the raising of his child.
lol. Landeros was a scumbag lunatic who got what he deserved. His "smashing the patriarchy" t-shirt didn't work out too well did it? Same sex custody battles can be a bit prickly.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
lol. Landeros was a scumbag lunatic who got what he deserved. His "smashing the patriarchy" t-shirt didn't work out too well did it? Same sex custody battles can be a bit prickly.

Now that is interesting info I was unaware of. All the more reason why the state doesn't need to be involved.

Now that is interesting info I was unaware of. All the more reason why the state doesn't need to be involved.
Oh Im not 100% sure about that. I just assumed with the purple hair and smash the patriarchy t-shirt he was gay. And in the video of his death he talks about his daughter and his obit says he left behind his partner.....so same sex custody battle is what I inferred.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Putting this on the Antifa Facebook page:

First Annual Antifa National Meeting
July 4, 2019
FTS Convention Center
19942 SD-79, Vale, SD 57788

(Full Throttle Saloon, Sturgis) 😁👍🏻

Didn't those spoiled brats attempt a protest at Sturgis a few years back?

Luther says that Antifa is no problem. If they are good with Luther, they are good with me.
Actually my guess would be that 80% of the info in Grands post is total BS and the remaining 20% has been completely distorted. (Not by Grand but by his sources)
76% chance the German web-site is a Russian fake.

I figured this guy was one of your heroes with the whole "time to kill some pigs" line...

I figured this guy was one of your heroes with the whole "time to kill some pigs" line...

This technically wasn't a cop issue outside of the fact that the cops are being asked to enforce nonsense laws. The blood really needs to be found on the hands of the politicians that feel the need to get into family custody matters and create situations such as this that place police officers in danger.

I'm not sure how you can disagree with these facts.

If you take time to read one or two of the Eugene local newspaper or TV stations accounts you'll see the police have no suspects. It could well be related to the shooting but it might not be. No evidence has turned up that ANTIFA was involved. Solid investigators don't "leap" to conclusions, they follow leads, and right now they don't have any.

Luther is probably right about Russian websites and bots. It appears they are spreading unfounded outrage to fuel racial tensions that appeal to America's Right Wingers.

If you take time to read one or two of the Eugene local newspaper or TV stations accounts you'll see the police have no suspects. It could well be related to the shooting but it might not be. No evidence has turned up that ANTIFA was involved. Solid investigators don't "leap" to conclusions, they follow leads, and right now they don't have any.

Luther is probably right about Russian websites and bots. It appears they are spreading unfounded outrage to fuel racial tensions that appeal to America's Right Wingers.

Mucho lulz.

Omg

Reactions: Orange_Crush
So this all started over a custody dispute where a father does the unthinkable... enrolls his child into a middle school. Then he is violently pushed out of the school. People get emotional when you are dealing with family issues. That is why the state doesn't need to be involved in family issues.
Like child abuse?

Reactions: Big Al Orange

Russian bots spreading unfounded outrage to fuel racial tensions that appeal to America’s Right Wingers ? What are they doing pushing yearbook pics out to the young skin heads of Dem Governors in blackface now ? Give me a break with that crap . You can taste the Hypocrisy in this post it’s so thick .

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back