Antifa at it again

I was just thinking when someone innocent was going to be killed.Time to shoot these mfers.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."

There has been plenty of folks from this forum that wanted folks to die because of different political beliefs. Open any thread and read it for a minute.
Name any instance from anywhere that seriously advocated them dying. Just one.

I joke about california falling into the ocean and maybe I own land in Nevada that already has a sign saying beach home in it and maybe view to a kill is my favorite movie but in my head everybody is a great swimmer and they just float down to mexico as I pop open a cold one and put my toes in the ocean.
You have a sense of humor. Some people do not.

Reactions: NEO and AM64
I got mugshots too of people charged with arson but I'm not going to post those here.

Unless I missed it that's not really a citation.

You would need to copy the actual post and show the words and poster of who said it.

What you did was spread hearsay.
Reminds me of The Atlantic kinda.

Unless I missed it that's not really a citation.

You would need to copy the actual post and show the words and poster of who said it.

What you did was spread hearsay.

Even that's iffy. Remember when somebody like CNN got caught selectively editing a quote? They didn't actually change words; they just edited out some stuff and changed the meaning.

Reactions: NEO
I didn't even use this video as a source

Nah, I've seen many posts on here hoping the West Coast will burn, along with all cities that have any form of policies disagreeing with Red Hats. Not accusing you of this, but the hope for death and destruction on this board from Red Hats is weird and extremely prevalent. A poster earlier was hoping any and all peaceful protesters were rounded up and incarcerated no matter what.
Iโ€™ve seen plenty of โ€œ let it burn, they get what they deserve by doing it too themselves โ€œ but not a whole lot or any hoping for death and destruction for its own sake.
Itโ€™s important to be accurate in the assessment

I wasn't the one writing love letters to Kim.

Are you insinuating that trump is comparable to Adolf Hitler or just felt the need to post something that is clearly idiotic? This comparison to Hitler that libs want to throw out is disgusting and shows how unintelligent, disconnected from reality, and frankly how stupid they are.

VN Store

Back