Antifa at it again

So a guy in Puyallup who supports BLM may have started one small fire that got put out before it spread. Got it. Didnt see anything about Antifa or a coordinated plan that wasn't fully retracted in your sources.

Reactions: StarRaider
West Coast officials are already fighting wildfires. Now they're fighting misinformation, too.

Police and local officials on the West Coast are battling multiple raging fires. They're also fighting a wave of misinformation from false rumors spread in neighborhood Facebook groups and on far-right websites that antifa activists were setting the blazes.
At least six groups have issued warnings about the false rumors, including some pleading with the public to stop sharing the misinformation.

โ€œRumors spread just like wildfire and now our 9-1-1 dispatchers and professional staff are being overrun with requests for information and inquiries on an UNTRUE rumor that 6 Antifa members have been arrested for setting fires in DOUGLAS COUNTY, OREGON,โ€ the Douglas County Sheriff's Office wrote in a Facebook post on Thursday.

Ole โ€œLeftyโ€ is now on sympathy tour.

22-Year-Old Who Had His Arm Partially Blown Off After Pointing a Gun at 17-Year-Old Kyle Rittenhouseโ€™s Head Cries Victim to CNN
โ€œI was shot point blank with a .223 round from the shooter,โ€ Grosskreutz said. โ€œAnd I am now missing 90% of my bicep. This has not been easy emotionally, physically. Iโ€™m in constant pain, like excruciating pain that just doesnโ€™t go away โ€” both in my arm, in my heart.โ€
9JA_6O3b-600x338.jpg

Reactions: davethevol

22-Year-Old Who Had His Arm Partially Blown Off After Pointing a Gun at 17-Year-Old Kyle Rittenhouseโ€™s Head Cries Victim to CNN
โ€œI was shot point blank with a .223 round from the shooter,โ€ Grosskreutz said. โ€œAnd I am now missing 90% of my bicep. This has not been easy emotionally, physically. Iโ€™m in constant pain, like excruciating pain that just doesnโ€™t go away โ€” both in my arm, in my heart.โ€
9JA_6O3b-600x338.jpg

Lol at him wearing a paramedic hat. I mean seriously dude.

9JA_6O3b-600x338.jpg
What do I do with this?

The more you hate and peddle this stupid crap about antifa as the boogeyman, the more you reveal yourselves.

Lol at him wearing a paramedic hat. I mean seriously dude.

Well to be fair that was the word the little โ€œ victim โ€œ was screaming just seconds after he had the idea to empty a magazine into the kids head and the moment he realized his COD gameplay skills would never be the same again . Meeeeeeeedddddddiiiiccccccccc!!!!!

The more you hate and peddle this stupid crap about antifa as the boogeyman, the more you reveal yourselves.

Whatโ€™s that โ€œwhite nationalist/ NRA โ€œ ? We couldnโ€™t here you over your left wing propaganda machine running in the background .

Whatโ€™s that โ€œwhite nationalist/ NRA โ€œ ? We couldnโ€™t here you over your left wing propaganda machine running in the background .
Nobody is going to waste their time with you. White Nationalist == NRA.
200.gif

Oh I been waiting to play this.

Let's start off by so far we have proof of one antifa/blm(same lemmings) supporter being an arsonist so far right?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back