Antifa at it again

Man, I wish they'd break out the water cannon. Most of them need a bath anyway. Two birds/one stone type of things.

Water cannons in winter are absolutely the best way to go ... especially if it really cold. Hose protestors into a corner and cuff them ... and don't be quick getting a ride to them. "Water Cannon in Winter" sounds like it should be a anthem.

****."we got it on video" and the screams.

Called them traitors..a bunch of black cops. Hmm..

The screeching and anguish..there are a bunch of people that are so over the top mentally and politically.

The bolded is the biggest component IMO. You couldn't possibly have a reasonable conversation with this crowd. They're too volatile, immature and hyper-reactionary. Their shrieking and screaming is music to the ears, though.

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
17h
BREAKING: Son of Democrat House Minority Whip Katherine M. Clark arrested for assaulting cop during Boston Antifa event

ZfWduFuo

Reactions: StarRaider
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo

·
12h

Breaking: Police released mugshots of the #Antifa riot arrestees who allegedly carried out a terrorist attack in downtown Atlanta on Saturday. 5 out of the 6 are from out of state, w/one originally from Portland. They’ve been charged w/domestic terrorism

FnHln3vWQAM5k1I
I wonder what kind of job these guys hold.

I wonder what kind of job these guys hold.

An even better question is what kind of job could these guys hold. It's possible they are actually intelligent ... just morally and ideologically bent perhaps from birth.

Water cannons in winter are absolutely the best way to go ... especially if it really cold. Hose protestors into a corner and cuff them ... and don't be quick getting a ride to them. "Water Cannon in Winter" sounds like it should be a anthem.

Sounds cringeworthy

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo

·
12h

Breaking: Police released mugshots of the #Antifa riot arrestees who allegedly carried out a terrorist attack in downtown Atlanta on Saturday. 5 out of the 6 are from out of state, w/one originally from Portland. They’ve been charged w/domestic terrorism

FnHln3vWQAM5k1I

I just noticed, all three females have the exact same look on their face. lol.

Reactions: AM64 and OrangeBoro
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
17h
BREAKING: Son of Democrat House Minority Whip Katherine M. Clark arrested for assaulting cop during Boston Antifa event

ZfWduFuo

Katherine Clark
@RepKClark
·
Jan 22
Last night, my daughter was arrested in Boston, Massachusetts. I love Riley, and this is a very difficult time in the cycle of joy and pain in parenting. This will be evaluated by the legal system, and I am confident in that process.

to which Donald Trump Jr replied:

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr

·
16h

Of course you’re confident in the process b/c it occurred in a leftwing city run by fellow Dems, you’re the number 3 Dem in the House, & your biological son is trans, which is a “protected class.” So yes, we know our two-tiered justice system will protect your fam at all costs.

I read somewhere that one of them is a trans non-binary activist.

Can someone please tell me WTF someone that is not binary is "trans" from or to?

Here it is: From PMSNBC

Spoiled children of privilege trying to burn Atlanta down

Madeleine “Henri” Feola is orginally from the wealthy Portland, Ore., suburb of Happy Valley.
Feola is a trans nonbinary activist and 2022 alumna of Oberlin College, where they studied archaeological studies with a focus on decolonization.

VN Store

Back