Antifa at it again

Not necessarily antifa but satisfying nonetheless.

2mYpM4g.gif

Haha these democrats aren’t so tough when the numbers are equal. I enjoyed the video
That’s the first thing I noticed. That, and they were retreating. Then at the end one antifa yelled out “hide behind your women”. And that Republican woman beating the cowboy he// out the antifa on the ground.

Reactions: NEO and GSD82
I am not sure what started this scuffle but the dude in trench coat picked the wrong beer belly dad to trade punches with. LOL.
The moron in the black trench coat didn’t have all his buddies with him. They won’t fight someone unless they can gang up on one person

Reactions: NEO
Nah.... they more than likely found a blm shirt. This is the kinda thing they like to do. Although I am surprised they didn’t harass her at a restaurant or something.

Nah, even thugs realize they'd never get rid of the stench if they went after Pelosi in person. Vandalizing Pelosi instead of her home would have required hazmat crews rather than public works.

Nah, even thugs realize they'd never get rid of the stench if they went after Pelosi in person. Vandalizing Pelosi instead of her home would have required hazmat crews rather than public works.

Historians will dig her up in 500 years and she'll look the same as she does today. Whatever she's using for embalming while alive can't be that good for you.

VN Store

Back