Antifa announces support for pro-gun rallies in Virginia

hog88

#pruittnutthugger
I don’t know. This guy can fight and shoot any gun with accuracy. He used to train people at gun shooting ranges, used to show up and show all of his guns at gun shows. He has tons of guns.
Good to know, when he goes into withdrawal or gets killed because he can't keep up you know where to go get rearmed.

hndog609

If only to stir the pot if even a very small number (say 1%) of the adult male population (which I think is around 90m ages 15-54) got up the gumption to get jiggy with it that'd still be a pretty big number.

vols40

Got to be careful here. There will be antifa and blm wearing clothes to blend in with patriots trying to start something, and we the patriots will get blamed for it. I believe that is what they’re are wanting, and to tell you, see we knew that this was going to happen.
Then this will be on the power hungry Democrats of the Commonwealth of Virginia

1972 Grad

Was your first memory when they shot Kennedy and did you go numb when you learned to see?
The first words out of my mouth when I heard that Kennedy had been shot were probably "no way." And the person next to me probably said "way." No, we didn't talk like that in 1963.

I probably said something like "you've got to be f***ing kidding me." No. The F word was rarely used in 1963. We were able to make sentences back then without using the F word as a noun, verb, adjective, etc. We didn't talk like that in 1963. Maybe it was "no sh!t?" or "you're sh!tting me...….. seriously?"

VolStrom

Gator Hater
The first words out of my mouth when I heard that Kennedy had been shot were probably "no way." And the person next to me probably said "way." No, we didn't talk like that in 1963.

I probably said something like "you've got to be f***ing kidding me." No. The F word was rarely used in 1963. We were able to make sentences back then without using the F word as a noun, verb, adjective, etc. We didn't talk like that in 1963. Maybe it was "no sh!t?" or "you're sh!tting me...….. seriously?"
It was dag nabbit.

Mick

Mr. Orange
I can assure you that we are not heading towards a Civil War, and the "globalists" are not coming to get you. Chill.
Apparently Richmond is where the first volleys are going to occur. The State Right Southerners are mad as hell and want more Nationalism.

VN Store

Sponsors