Antifa announces support for pro-gun rallies in Virginia

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
Are you inciting violence against an elected official? I think that violates a federal law. The NSA is probably letting the FBI know what you said as I write this.
Well, they better be ready to go after a lot of people on you tube under the comment section, because they’re thinking the same thing.

TN Ribs

Apparently Richmond is where the first volleys are going to occur. The State Right Southerners are mad as hell and want more Nationalism.
I have a lot of disagreements with people on this forum - 1972 Grad, SpaceCoast, etc. - but these guys are harmless (I mean that in a good way). But Orange Defense seems to be really off his rocker with these bizarre ramblings.

1972 Grad

I have a lot of disagreements with people on this forum - 1972 Grad, SpaceCoast, etc. - but these guys are harmless (I mean that in a good way). But Orange Defense seems to be really off his rocker with these bizarre ramblings.
Are you saying that our barks are worse than our collective bites?

FLVOL_79

My insider > Your insider
Only in the FF forum..thats some wacky sh!t!

Mick

Mr. Orange
OMG THREE NAZIS!!!!!

3 Alleged Members Of Hate Group 'The Base' Arrested In Georgia

Police have arrested three men in North Georgia who are suspected of belonging to a violent white supremacist group called The Base, saying they were plotting to commit murder and belonged to a criminal street gang.

They're the second trio of suspected Base members to be arrested this week; the FBI announced Thursday that it arrested three other men in Maryland. @Rasputin_Vol

Rickyvol77

3 Alleged Members Of Hate Group 'The Base' Arrested In Georgia

Police have arrested three men in North Georgia who are suspected of belonging to a violent white supremacist group called The Base, saying they were plotting to commit murder and belonged to a criminal street gang.

They're the second trio of suspected Base members to be arrested this week; the FBI announced Thursday that it arrested three other men in Maryland. @Rasputin_Vol
Lol what were the charges exactly

VN Store

Sponsors