Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

Hell no and why would we be (I'm willing to work under the assumption that you can prove this actually happened)? We are not Israeli... I doubt very many of us are even Jewish (though some might be, I guess). I don't care if other countries elections are messed with but as an American voter, I do hope that our own democracy is protected from outside intrusion. Our leaders let us down. Obama by assuming Clinton would win and doing absolutely nothing... and with Trump continuing to side with Putin's denials and against the conclusions of our intelligence agencies (even through the Helsinki press conference last July). Embarrassing.

Yet dims are totally ok with domestic voter fraud. Against voter ID’s, ok with illegal immigrants voting, ok with prisoners voting, ok with dead people voting......they will pander to absolutely anything to get a vote.

Yet dims are totally ok with domestic voter fraud. Against voter ID’s, ok with illegal immigrants voting, ok with prisoners voting, ok with dead people voting......they will pander to absolutely anything to get a vote.

Thats what I dont get either. Thats the biggest WTF about the crazy Liberals

Reactions: volfanjustin
This is an ironic post considering what transpired in North Carolina's 9th District last year... but I guess the fact that an election result was thrown out due to fraud committed by Republicans for Republicans probably doesn't concern you either does it?

I just realized that the conservatives here would have no clue what I'm talking about since you only watch Fox News... Yes, the only fraud uncovered recently which has resulted in an election result being thrown out was committed by Republicans - Google "NC 9th District Mark Harris".

Yeah, please tell me more about all this voter fraud that conservatives are worried so much about.

Last edited:
This is an ironic post considering what transpired in North Carolina's 9th District last year... but I guess the fact that an election result was thrown out due to fraud committed by Republicans for Republicans probably doesn't concern you either does it?

I just realized that the conservatives here would have no clue what I'm talking about since you only watch Fox News... Yes, the only fraud uncovered recently which has resulted in an election result being thrown out was committed by Republicans - Google "NC 9th District Mark Harris".

Yeah, please tell me more about all this voter fraud that conservatives are worried so much about.
I know about it, and any wrongdoing in an election needs to be punished.

Where did the presumption of innocence go? When Mueller said that he didn't have the evidence that the Trump campaign colluded, that means he is innocent. It means in the eyes of the law, he did not commit it.
It does not mean innocence. A jury doesn’t even find you innocent. It means they don’t have enough to charge you.

Reactions: McDad
So how many people view OJ as innocent?

Doesn't matter what you or I view him. It matters that we do not punish actual innocent people by making them prove that their innocent. I would rather let cases like OJ happen than have a innocent person executed.

Making people prove their innocence instead of making prosecutors prove guilt would basically be the start of a Banana Republic with Kangaroo Courts.

I saw lots of evidence of collusion, what did you see? Dirt on hillary (hacked DNC emails) "I love it" with the targeted polling data given to the Russian's by manafort, I'd say yes that sh!t ain't right and was pretty much collusion. Basically there is too much for any sane person to dismiss as happenstance for you to keep chirping the witch hunt narrative. SAD!
Feel sorry for anyone who has you on a jury.

You are not found innocent of a criminal charge, merely not guilty of it.
But the idea of the system is that you are innocent unless proven guilty. The presumption is you are innocent so it doesn't have to be proven. Only guilt has to be proven.

Reactions: hog88
You are not found innocent of a criminal charge, merely not guilty of it.
It’s a binary decision. Not guilty or guilty. And has others have said you are given the presumption of innocent until proven guilty. Thus the status never moved off of innocent.

In the court of public opinion you can and will apply all of the shades of gray you want. But the judicial decision is binary.

VN Store

Back