Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

Hell no and why would we be (I'm willing to work under the assumption that you can prove this actually happened)? We are not Israeli... I doubt very many of us are even Jewish (though some might be, I guess). I don't care if other countries elections are messed with but as an American voter, I do hope that our own democracy is protected from outside intrusion. Our leaders let us down. Obama by assuming Clinton would win and doing absolutely nothing... and with Trump continuing to side with Putin's denials and against the conclusions of our intelligence agencies (even through the Helsinki press conference last July). Embarrassing.
If we are going to interfere in elections, be prepared for other countries to do the same. Of course none of you are upset at barry over him interfering because he is the progressive left's god

If we are going to interfere in elections, be prepared for other countries to do the same. Of course none of you are upset at barry over him interfering because he is the progressive left's god
I agree with the part I put in bold... I'm not convinced that we are prepared, however. Trump has never sounded like someone who takes the threat seriously and it mostly has to do with protecting his own ego.

Hell no and why would we be (I'm willing to work under the assumption that you can prove this actually happened)? We are not Israeli... I doubt very many of us are even Jewish (though some might be, I guess). I don't care if other countries elections are messed with but as an American voter, I do hope that our own democracy is protected from outside intrusion. Our leaders let us down. Obama by assuming Clinton would win and doing absolutely nothing... and with Trump continuing to side with Putin's denials and against the conclusions of our intelligence agencies (even through the Helsinki press conference last July). Embarrassing.

Would multi-national corporations fall under the definition of "outside influence"? How about US based wholly owned subsidiaries of foreign corporations? Yeah that's right, subsidiaries of Chinese corporations can participate. Since the Chicom govt/Red Army controls many of these companies ya think they have "interfered"?

2b786b9d7ea9c30f8c783fdad6983cde.jpg

Weird, ain't it.

This one has aged like a fine wine:
d05a1d0581ef1a70bc33b0986b0f7460.jpg
There is an old, old saying that goes something like this:

"Politics makes strange bedfellows."

I think trump has something on Lindsey Graham. Like what would be powerful enough to make a effeminate man, who's never been married or had kids suddenly go from trump hater to trump fellator?
You aren't suggesting that Light in the Loafers Lindsey would ever "pull the lever" for Mayor Pete are you?

Dont waste your breath. Mick and Co constantly said Mueller wasn't investigation Russian collusion once MSNBC and CNN had "experts" on who said collusion technically wasn't a crime.
If I remember correctly it was all of the Trumpers that kept trumpeting that line, you included. According to Mueller, he wasn't even investigation the possibility that Trump could be charged with a crime.

Funny thing is, you still think Trump's sh!t doesn't stink and the campaign was innocent. How you manage to defend Trump at every turn is beyond laughable, It's Sad!

Reactions: luthervol
If I remember correctly it was all of the Trumpers that kept trumpeting that line, you included. According to Mueller, he wasn't even investigation the possibility that Trump could be charged with a crime.

Funny thing is, you still think Trump's sh!t doesn't stink and the campaign was innocent. How you manage to defend Trump at every turn is beyond laughable, It's Sad!
Um. No. Everyone not an idiot said Russian Collusion was a joke, and it was. You and others were riding that train hard, late into the night..then someone said on CNN "collusion isn't a thing"..and you and the Mueller is investigating Russia homers went:

Um. No. Everyone not an idiot said Russian Collusion was a joke, and it was. You and others were riding that train hard, late into the night..then someone said on CNN "collusion isn't a thing"..and you and the Mueller is investigating Russia homers went:

Funny how none of them said collusion wasn't even a crime until Mueller came out and said no American colluded with Russia

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Funny how none of them said collusion wasn't even a crime until Mueller came out and said no American colluded with Russia
Almost every vocal anti Trumper on this board tried to back peddle on collusion once the news basically said it wasn't a thing. Time and time again it was "Mueller Time" and he wasn't investigating Russia it was all about Donny Jr, Trump real estate deals, and all other bits of nonsense. Mueller report lands and <poof> their realities destroyed..desperation sets in...and we get people attempting to interpret the report like Westboro Baptist interpreting the bible.

I saw lots of evidence of collusion, what did you see? Dirt on hillary (hacked DNC emails) "I love it" with the targeted polling data given to the Russian's by manafort, I'd say yes that sh!t ain't right and was pretty much collusion. Basically there is too much for any sane person to dismiss as happenstance for you to keep chirping the witch hunt narrative. SAD!

Almost every vocal anti Trumper on this board tried to back peddle on collusion once the news basically said it wasn't a thing. Time and time again it was "Mueller Time" and he wasn't investigating Russia it was all about Donny Jr, Trump real estate deals, and all other bits of nonsense. Mueller report lands and <poof> their realities destroyed..desperation sets in...and we get people attempting to interpret the report like Westboro Baptist interpreting the bible.
yeap, their narrative slowly changed over time. Collusion then obstruction then attempted obstruction

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Where did the presumption of innocence go? When Mueller said that he didn't have the evidence that the Trump campaign colluded, that means he is innocent. It means in the eyes of the law, he did not commit it.

I do hope that our own democracy is protected from outside intrusion. Our leaders let us down.

Well we do have rules in place to stop attempted hacking through siprnet in the gov. Its called protected and encrypted servers that members can freely use, should use, and are trained to use correctly.

They are told to use them.

They sign paperwork saying they will use them.

This is to keep confidential information from getting out.

So.....I guess if I were a corrupt, devious, deep starter who didnt care about the country but I cared very much for power and wealth...I would just use my own server so the gov couldnt track my treasonous goings-on. Then I could play the country into giving me and those who are in my cliq all the power in the world and nobody would know. Muhuahahahaha.

Unless other countries hacked my cheap ass server running a 40 dollar a year security software package and I made the password 12345.

Wait a min...........:eek:

VN Store

Back