Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

I think trump has something on Lindsey Graham. Like what would be powerful enough to make a effeminate man, who's never been married or had kids suddenly go from trump hater to trump fellator?
Putin has another pee tape, and it's Graham. We all know that he has one on Trump , Mueller, and Hannity.

Reactions: Obsessed
Putin has another pee tape, and it's Graham. We all know that he has one on Trump , Mueller, and Hannity.
2b786b9d7ea9c30f8c783fdad6983cde.jpg

Weird, ain't it.

This one has aged like a fine wine:
d05a1d0581ef1a70bc33b0986b0f7460.jpg

It's not about supporting a valid election. Nobody is saying it's invalid, we are just saying there are some stupid people out there that got him in office to begin with. You actually believe that there is nothing for Trump to be impeached over or even start the proceedings or even have congressional oversight. I don't know what you're missing. The campaign was complicit in what the Russians were doing. They both had the same agenda so maybe there wasn't any actual collusion that could be proven, maybe a wink and a nod at the Trump Tower meeting. I'm not cool with anyone he had working on the campaign, some are in jail or already served their time, mainly for lying about their contacts with the Russians. Mueller has laid out 10 attempts at Obstruction on Trump's part because of the Russia investigation. And to think Hillary would have been impeached in her first year for her email server.

That is a lie. That is your (liberals) main talking point about Trump. Russian meme's got him elected... It wasnt a fair election... blah blah blah

Reactions: FLVOL_79
2b786b9d7ea9c30f8c783fdad6983cde.jpg

Weird, ain't it.

This one has aged like a fine wine:
d05a1d0581ef1a70bc33b0986b0f7460.jpg

Just another establishment court jester in the kings court of DC. Another part of the machine, just as the vast majority of a R and D are. Talk to me next week for my views and opinions and please let me know with whom I'm speaking to at that minute. Which way did the wind blow......

Reactions: T-TownVol
That is a lie. That is your (liberals) main talking point about Trump. Russian meme's got him elected... It wasnt a fair election... blah blah blah
Dont waste your breath. Mick and Co constantly said Mueller wasn't investigation Russian collusion once MSNBC and CNN had "experts" on who said collusion technically wasn't a crime.

Reactions: volfanjustin

I suppose there are some but I don't know of any Liberals saying that Russia swung the election to Trump. There's no doubt that they did their level best to help him though. They wanted Trump and got him.

That is what conservatives like to say is the main talking point of liberals (but yet, it's actually conservatives who speak in these terms). There was Russian interference in the 2016 United States Presidential campaign. It included (but went well beyond) fake accounts on social media and fake news stories posted on various sites. There is no evidence that any vote tallies were changed or that it had any impact on the outcome of the election itself. There you go, the part I put in bold is the talking point of a liberal (known as myself).

I suppose there are some but I don't know of any Liberals saying that Russia swung the election to Trump. There's no doubt that they did their level best to help him though. They wanted Trump and got him.
I heard it was because Jon Stewart retired and Comedy Central News was never the same again..

That is what conservatives like to say is the main talking point of liberals (but yet, it's actually conservatives who speak in these terms). There was Russian interference in the 2016 United States Presidential campaign. It included (but went well beyond) fake accounts on social media and fake news stories posted on various sites. There is no evidence that any vote tallies were changed or that it had any impact on the outcome of the election itself. There you go, the part I put in bold is the talking point of a liberal (known as myself).
Just a friendly reminder, there is Russian interference in ever single election for President.

Not anything like this... and if you disagree? Cite some evidence.

• 1960: Through his ambassador to the United States, Mikhail Menshikov, Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev offered Adlai Stevenson help from a secret propaganda campaign. However, Stevenson declined the offer. He lost in the Democratic primary to John F. Kennedy.

• 1968: The Soviet Union’s ambassador to the U.S., Anatoly Dobrynin, offered to secretly fund Hubert Humphrey’s campaign against Richard Nixon. Humphrey declined the bribe.

• 1976: Fearing that anti-communist Democrat Henry "Scoop" Jackson stood a good chance at winning in the wake of Nixon’s resignation, the KGB began a smear campaign. Soviet spies forged FBI paperwork to make it appear Jackson was secretly gay and sent the fake reports to newspapers around the United States during the election and for years after.

Here's every time Russian or Soviet spies tried to interfere in US elections. How does 2016 compare?

And the author took great care to point out these instances were not done by Russians, it was the Soviets. LOL

Here's every time Russian or Soviet spies tried to interfere in US elections. How does 2016 compare?

And the author took great care to point out these instances were not done by Russians, it was the Soviets. LOL
How does what you posted there compare to the hacking of the DNC/Podesta and also with the intrusion into state voter registration systems? Not very well.

Also, take note that Stevenson and Humphrey declined Russian assistance. How does that compare with? "If it's what you say it is... I love it!" Donald Trump Jr.

How does what you posted there compare to the hacking of the DNC/Podesta and also with the intrusion into state voter registration systems? Not very well.

Also, take note that Stevenson and Humphrey declined Russian assistance. How does that compare with? "If it's what you say it is... I love it!" Donald Trump Jr.

Come on, you really going to move the goalposts?

In how many of those elections did the President have a school girl crush on the leader?
In how many of those elections did the President have millions of dollars in business dealings with Russia?
In how many of those elections did the nominee have a lied about business deal in the works which included a promise to the leader of a $30 million dollar penthouse?
In how many of those elections did the nominee encourage the Russians to interfere during a presidential debate?

Not anything like this... and if you disagree? Cite some evidence.
My evidence is from Intelligence briefings I was part of in the military from 1998 to 2006...before Russians could meme.

I can safely summarize that there is a level of acceptable espionage that all countries put up with from each other.

In how many of those elections did the President have a school girl crush on the leader?
In how many of those elections did the President have millions of dollars in business dealings with Russia?
In how many of those elections did the nominee have a lied about business deal in the works which included a promise to the leader of a $30 million dollar penthouse?
In how many of those elections did the nominee encourage the Russians to interfere during a presidential debate?
You have a very infantile understanding of what actually happened. Someday you can sit at the adult table.

You need to grasp how technology has changed and evolved.

Were you all also this angry when barry tried interfering in Israel's election?
Hell no and why would we be (I'm willing to work under the assumption that you can prove this actually happened)? We are not Israeli... I doubt very many of us are even Jewish (though some might be, I guess). I don't care if other countries elections are messed with but as an American voter, I do hope that our own democracy is protected from outside intrusion. Our leaders let us down. Obama by assuming Clinton would win and doing absolutely nothing... and with Trump continuing to side with Putin's denials and against the conclusions of our intelligence agencies (even through the Helsinki press conference last July). Embarrassing.

VN Store

Back