Another THP Officer shows his true colors

I knew it was something aircraft. Those great big signs as you enter the state are hilarious! I stopped and had my picture made with them.

VA doesn't allow detectors, uses aircraft, or did, to monitor speed, and I'm obsessed with speeding? I put my cruise on 75 every trip.

Yes, you are obsessed with speed. You act as if that is the primary mission of an leo.

75.......are you old? You have a radar detector and do 5 over?

Why do you have a detector?

Yes, you are obsessed with speed. You act as if that is the primary mission of an leo.

75.......are you old? You have a radar detector and do 5 over?

Why do you have a detector?

Of all my speeding tickets, the highest over was 17. I've had one in Alabama for 7 over on a highway in the middle of nowhere. The rest were about 11-13 over. I don't have an obsession with speeding, I have an obsession for getting tickets for driving with the flow of traffic under the guise of public safety.

Of all my speeding tickets, the highest over was 17. I've had one in Alabama for 7 over on a highway in the middle of nowhere. The rest were about 11-13 over. I don't have an obsession with speeding, I have an obsession for getting tickets for driving with the flow of traffic under the guise of public safety.

Ah................the image is becoming clear.

Flow of traffic, your vehicle position?

In Alabama, I was the flow of traffic, no one else around.

Not sure what you mean about vehicle position. I don't tailgate.

You say you are in the flow of traffic but no one else is around. How would you be in the flow of traffic?

Vehicle postion, lead car, in the pack, at the rear?

So is the beef actually with leos or political?

Everyone should have a beef with political. I don't have a beef with anybody until given a reason. I've never been rude to an officer even though I've been by them. Ironically, the Bama cop was super nice, almost apologetic for giving me the ticket. That's on the politics above his head. That's the problem.

You say you are in the flow of traffic but no one else is around. How would you be in the flow of traffic?

Vehicle postion, lead car, in the pack, at the rear?

I've never travelled in a pack. I'm talking about 20 or so cars in view, different spacing, different lanes, but most of the time I was kind of out in the open, prob 10 car lengths behind. I consider that safe.

I've never travelled in a pack. I'm talking about 20 or so cars in view, different spacing, different lanes, but most of the time I was kind of out in the open, prob 10 car lengths behind. I consider that safe.

Speeding and alone, do you know the qualifiers for radar enforcement?

Privatization of le?

Abolish traffic codes?

Privitation is a novel idea, but government would still pay the bill.

Traffic codes stay. Speed limits even. But as far as enforcement, 85 when everyone else is going 75-80 is not dangerous, get rid of that nonsense. Let prop owners deal with parking violations.

Privitation is a novel idea, but government would still pay the bill.

Traffic codes stay. Speed limits even. But as far as enforcement, 85 when everyone else is going 75-80 is not dangerous, get rid of that nonsense. Let prop owners deal with parking violations.

It is sacreligious, but I am not a speed proponent for highways and interstates.

80 or 85 should be the norm.

Testify to a judge your current employment, in uniform displaying your badge of authority, the location of the violation, the make model color of the vehicle, positive id of the driver and the lane of travel.

I've not had a ticket in over 10 years, if I get one I'll just pay it.

If any thing, I think we understand each other a little better.

You are an ash hole but I luv u....... :)

luvs and hugs

VN Store

Back