Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

We had a couple when I was in high school. And back then, nobody said a dang thing about it when there were.......relations.
We had 1 hot teacher when I was in high school. I think they went out of their way to hire old, fat, and lame teachers,

Back in the day even when I was doing my student teaching and coaching many of these your 16-18 year old girls and especially cheerleaders would give us males a headache. It usually started about the waist and went to the top of our heads! It was difficult to deal with then but I bet now it is unbearable. I never stooped that low or maybe reached that high but my best friend in the coaching profession was hitting teachers and students before the first semester was complete. Still coaching and still hitting still married!

Can you try again with this post? Because I’m completely lost as to what you’re talking about

Back in the day even when I was doing my student teaching and coaching many of these your 16-18 year old girls and especially cheerleaders would give us males a headache. It usually started about the waist and went to the top of our heads! It was difficult to deal with then but I bet now it is unbearable. I never stooped that low or maybe reached that high but my best friend in the coaching profession was hitting teachers and students before the first semester was complete. Still coaching and still hitting still married!

Are you still teaching?

Not a teacher-student incident, but former NBA player now coach -teacher incident

PHOENIX -- Police are investigating sexual abuse and harassment allegations made by a teacher against former University of Arizona and NBA player Mike Bibby, according to officials in the suburban Phoenix school district where he had been a high school coach.

Paradise Valley Unified School District officials said Tuesday that Bibby was terminated from his coaching position at Shadow Mountain High School after they received a copy of a restraining order a teacher brought against him.

Bibby referred questions to his attorney, Donald Harris.

"I can say with pretty much certainty this alleged incident didn't happen and that will be shown down the road,'' Harris said. "Michael Bibby did not participate in a sexual assault of any way, shape or form that was alleged by this lady two years ago.''

VN Store

Back