Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

chatt-townVOL

First of his name
Back in the day even when I was doing my student teaching and coaching many of these your 16-18 year old girls and especially cheerleaders would give us males a headache. It usually started about the waist and went to the top of our heads! It was difficult to deal with then but I bet now it is unbearable. I never stooped that low or maybe reached that high but my best friend in the coaching profession was hitting teachers and students before the first semester was complete. Still coaching and still hitting still married!
Can you try again with this post? Because I’m completely lost as to what you’re talking about

Hoosier_Vol

That Trump Supporter The Media Warned U About
Back in the day even when I was doing my student teaching and coaching many of these your 16-18 year old girls and especially cheerleaders would give us males a headache. It usually started about the waist and went to the top of our heads! It was difficult to deal with then but I bet now it is unbearable. I never stooped that low or maybe reached that high but my best friend in the coaching profession was hitting teachers and students before the first semester was complete. Still coaching and still hitting still married!
Are you still teaching?

VN Store

Sponsors