Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

Substitute teacher accused of sexual contact with student takes plea offer
Plea deal down to misdemeanor

suspect%201.png

At this years 1973 50 year class reunion Bob is still revered because of the rumor he got lucky with Miss Frost the hot science teacherā€¦.
Fast forward 50 years Alex is memorialized because he took his life after it got out the former Miss America science teacher ā€œrapedā€ him

What do you mean scare quotes?
Colloquially, when there are quotation marks around a word or phrase for no apparent reason, the phrase ā€œscare quotesā€ is used. <- quotes used here to specifically indicate what phrase is being quoted.

I can rephrase: why the quotation marks around the word victims? This is often used to mock or discredit the original source, but some people believe that theyā€™re supposed to be used.

Colloquially, when there are quotation marks around a word or phrase for no apparent reason, the phrase ā€œscare quotesā€ is used. <- quotes used here to specifically indicate what phrase is being quoted.

I can rephrase: why the quotation marks around the word victims? This is often used to mock or discredit the original source, but some people believe that theyā€™re supposed to be used.

In this case it was intended to. This happened 2 years ago, which means she was 21 years old at the time she had this relationship with the High School Student. It happened at the kids parents house when they were out of town. How does that happen? You think he agreed that it was ok for the good looking 21 yo girl to come over when they talked on the phone or texted? I do. So yeah I donā€™t view him as a victim, even though she technically committed a crime.

Learn something new every day on VN. Thanks

Reactions: Go aeiou

VN Store

Back