Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

We had a teacher/student situation in the unit where I teach come to light in December 2021. This time it was a male teacher coming on to a high school girl. Her dad and stepdad are ready to kill, not that I blame them. Rumors are all over the place that our superintendent was aware of a similar incident involving the male teacher in another unit. Allegedly he buried that tidbit of information because the pervert could coach baseball and basketball. Also, the guy's father and the superintendent supposedly are friends and our SI was giving the guy a second chance. Very sad situation, whether the rumors are true or not.

I will aid in the fathers legal GoFundMe when he kills the teacher

Reactions: franklinpence
I will aid in the fathers legal GoFundMe when he kills the teacher
Interesting comment given your other posts in this thread. I don't believe you ever advocated for killing female teachers who molest kids or maybe I just missed it

Interesting comment given your other posts in this thread. I don't believe you ever advocated for killing female teachers who molest kids or maybe I just missed it

No such thing as a female molesting a teenage boy.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Still can't figure out how they get these boys to give statements or testify.

Still can't figure out how they get these boys to give statements or testify.

It sounds like the woman was offering them different items/gifts; given the number of minors she had contact with, I'd suspect at least one or more perceptive parents may have asked Junior, "That looks new, when and where'd you get that?" and Junior couldn't come up with a response quick enough. Parents extract an answer, go to the authorities, etc.

It sounds like the woman was offering them different items/gifts; given the number of minors she had contact with, I'd suspect at least one or more perceptive parents may have asked Junior, "That looks new, when and where'd you get that?" and Junior couldn't come up with a response quick enough. Parents extract an answer, go to the authorities, etc.

It would have taken a hellofva beating for me to roll over on someone giving me sex back then.

Reactions: vols 30
I do have to admit I don’t understand all the rules. It’s ok for a teacher or counselor to teach all kinds of proclivities that your little teenage mind would never have thought of, guide you through sex change transitioning or pregnancy termination, but hands on labs are prohibited. Shouldn’t all this either be banned or permitted with parental approval?

Ha, Wife is from Athens.
They ban "Maus", a book about the holocaust from schools, and have a sexual predator. They will do anything to stay in the headlines.

VN Store

Back