Another Former UT Coach In The News.

Vucevic was a Tim Floyd signee

McAilvane was a 2nd rd pick with barely 1000 career points.

consider that McAilvane is a catholic that grew up in Wisconsin id not call it recruiting coup to get him to Marquette

thats the lone guy hes signed in 20+ years coaching that made it to the NBA. awesome recruiter.

hey look, someone missed the point.

Hint: it wasn't about recruiting
Posted via VolNation Mobile

hey look, someone missed the point.

Hint: it wasn't about recruiting

it sure as hell wasnt it about winning. you guys are the ones claiming he was some great recruiter.

if he didnt win and didnt bring in talent, what exactly did he do at each stop that qualifies him as a good coach?

This thread is embarassing for the flat earthers. Ocho made it pretty simple but watched the minions choke on apple sauce.

No one has told me anything. I was at the game with my dad when we swept UK to win the east and the overall sec. I was also at the UK game the previous year. I remember the green era well and attended many games. I did misspeak when I said O'Neill signed Yarbrough; I meant that he was the one responsible for us getting Yarbrough and I stand by that. Your inability to take records and stats into context show you really don't have a clue, and that's been made painfully clear in this thread.

Del Baker brought Vince....except that those guys hated O'neill. They sure liked Coach Green for a while.

O'Neill is an angry ugly man with a drinking problem. It is not surprising he is a favorite for those like him.

This thread is embarassing for the flat earthers. Ocho made it pretty simple but watched the minions choke on apple sauce.

So, you are telling me you didn't see the flaw in his reasoning either? Why am I not surprised?

ok , ill settle for that.

you guys concede he sucked at winning games, he's below average at signing talent, but he's the guy that taught a pair of 7'1 centers how to rebound.

i guess my standards for coaches are much higher. developing big men is the job of an assistant coach which is really what oneill is best suited for and why he dont last long anywhere. i prefer a coach who actually wins games.

to each his own i guess.

ok , ill settle for that.

you guys concede he sucked at winning games, he's below average at signing talent, but he's the guy that taught a pair of 7'1 centers how to rebound.

i guess my standards for coaches are much higher. developing big men is the job of an assistant coach which is really what oneill is best suited for and why he dont last long anywhere. i prefer a coach who actually wins games.

to each his own i guess.

Must be nice.

VN Store

Back