Anderson Training Center Renovation

The majority of the money is TV money and we gotta spend it somewhere. Might as well upgrade facilities.

Why not create a UT Football University, screw the student populace, we need to have our players getting the best of the best academically. Bring in Harvard prof types, why not?

Didn’t we just expand and upgrade the training facility? Meanwhile, the South and East sides of Neyland are STILL an embarrassment, both inside and out. Hell, they could at least pressure wash the rust off the erector set looking metal on the River side.

I don’t get it. If you’re gonna spend money, fix up the damn stadium instead of creating more of what we already had in the training facility that we JUST enhanced.

Didn’t we just expand and upgrade the training facility? Meanwhile, the South and East sides of Neyland are STILL an embarrassment, both inside and out. Hell, they could at least pressure wash the rust off the erector set looking metal on the River side.

I don’t get it. If you’re gonna spend money, fix up the damn stadium instead of creating more of what we already had in the training facility that we JUST enhanced.

It's not that complicated - to be competitive our top 5 priorities are :

1. Do something like this that will help recruiting
2. Do something like this that will help recruiting
3. Do something like this that will help recruiting
4. Do something like this that will help recruiting
5. Do something like this that will help recruiting

Someone over there gets it. - If you don't have a great product - it doesn't matter what shape your stadium is in because no one is there to watch.

They should upgrade the history, trophy, awards, honors area, too. Upgrade NFL wall / area and uniform display area. More multimedia stuff with interactive panels, video walls, etc. Movie area in the player's lounge.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
What are they going to do with the new lockers they just got? Move them to the Peyton Manning game day locker room?

It's not that complicated - to be competitive our top 5 priorities are :

1. Do something like this that will help recruiting
2. Do something like this that will help recruiting
3. Do something like this that will help recruiting
4. Do something like this that will help recruiting
5. Do something like this that will help recruiting

Someone over there gets it. - If you don't have a great product - it doesn't matter what shape your stadium is in because no one is there to watch.

Recruiting isn’t the same now as it was 20 years ago. Wanna help recruiting? Get your NIL packages in line with others. The training facility was already top notch.

Recruiting isn’t the same now as it was 20 years ago. Wanna help recruiting? Get your NIL packages in line with others. The training facility was already top notch.
I agree they also need to up their NIL game, but this also helps.

No pissing in the tub, or Rommel will be looking for you to give you some hygiene discipline.

They should upgrade the history, trophy, awards, honors area, too. Upgrade NFL wall / area and uniform display area. More multimedia stuff with interactive panels, video walls, etc. Movie area in the player's lounge.

I was surprised to see that there were not any rooms for co-habitual sex. I mean, c'mon, how many apple trays do you need? Feed the libido, to hell w/ fruit!

I know that this is in the football forum and football drives the bus, however, it seems that with the new excitement around the baseball program and the need for significant upgrades/expansion to LNS that money could be allocated for that work rather than building bowling alleys for football players.

VN Store

Back