Anderson Training Center Renovation

So the next time you're at Neyland and you're shoulder-to-shoulder with the persons next to you and you have 11.25 inches of standing room beneath you.....think of this facility. "Sardine Stadiums" are everywhere for this very reason.

Gotta keep up with everybody else

Yeah, yeah, you're right but isn't that the point? This is getting to be ridiculous. My problem is that this upgrade fever is more contagious than COVID. Soon, all SEC teams will have to respond so we get, what 300-400-500 million $$$ spent for better places to shower, play Nintendo and take an ice bath?

Reactions: Bret178
Yeah, yeah, you're right but isn't that the point? This is getting to be ridiculous. My problem is that this upgrade fever is more contagious than COVID. Soon, all SEC teams will have to respond so we get, what 300-400-500 million $$$ spent for better places to shower, play Nintendo and take an ice bath?

The majority of the money is TV money and we gotta spend it somewhere. Might as well upgrade facilities.

It’s been happening for a long time. This is nothing new

VN Store

Back