And the Forum's Collective Head Explodes in 3..2..1 ...

Do you have a problem with the Brown's being spokes persons for something that no one has been convicted for yet?

Their kid was a thug, he robbed a store minutes before and tried to strong arm a cop that happened to kill him.

You play along with all the race baiters and buy into their game.

If this cop was black, we wouldn't be having this discussion and you know it.

I said I resent them speaking, already. I'm also on record here doubting the story from Brown's camp. I'm also on record here criticizing the media for their reporting on this and particularly MSNBC's coverage.

Reactions: 1 person
I said I resent them speaking, already. I'm also on record here doubting the story from Brown's camp. I'm also on record here criticizing the media for their reporting on this and particularly MSNBC's coverage.

So you are saying your head exploded and that's why you started this thread.

Reactions: 2 people
US Human Rights Network sponsored them.

Not sure if there was a Swahilli translator there at the UN, but I'm certain they were all sitting there saying WTF did she say.

The Human Rights network is a private organization. They may have sponsored the trip and paid the expenses. But someone at the UN level had to make time on the schedule, get it approved and sign them in.

That was my question. Who specifically set this up at the UN?

This is true. I do recall a very disgusted Gator blathering on about MSNBC.

Do you resent your boy Barry showing blatant racism by sending the DOJ there to do their usual ineptness along with his usual racist comments?

The Human Rights network is a private organization. They may have sponsored the trip and paid the expenses. But someone at the UN level had to make time on the schedule, get it approved and sign them in.

That was my question. Who specifically set this up at the UN?

Jay-Z and Beyoncé?

Do you resent your boy Barry showing blatant racism by sending the DOJ there to do their usual ineptness along with his usual racist comments?

No because I think a substantial number of citizens there believe that there is a racial bias in how they are treated by local government, including the police. This incident did not occur in a vacuum. The populace feels that there is a systemic problem.

It is part of the statutory mission of the DOJ to listen to and to investigate such claims. Given what was going on, I had no problem with Holder going there to listen to their grievances.

You seem to think his going there is some sort of endorsement of the Brown version of events. I don't recall him ever saying that was true, or that the officer should be indicted. His comments were measured, and directed at the big picture issues.

That's part of his job and that's the role of the DOJ.

Stop trying to make it more than that.

I'll add that it seems to me that him hearing them out has value in that it addresses and defuses some of the anger. Solve it? No. But neither does it endorse it, which seems to be your real suggestion here.

Reactions: 2 people
No because I think a substantial number of citizens there believe that there is a racial bias in how they are treated by local government, including the police. This incident did not occur in a vacuum. The populace feels that there is a systemic problem.

It is part of the statutory mission of the DOJ to listen to and to investigate such claims. Given what was going on, I had no problem with Holder going there to listen to their grievances.

You seem to think his going there is some sort of endorsement of the Brown version of events. I don't recall him ever saying that was true, or that the officer should be indicted. His comments were measured, and directed at the big picture issues.

That's part of his job and that's the role of the DOJ.

Stop trying to make it more than that.

I'll add that it seems to me that him hearing them out has value in that it addresses and defuses some of the anger. Solve it? No. But neither does it endorse it, which seems to be your real suggestion here.

What's the racial makeup of ferguson? This is nothing more than more placing blame on something else rather than accept the truth for what it is. All the DOJ, Obama, & all the other race baiters do is fan flames further delaying addressing the actual issues. Of course that is their constituents so dey does what's dey gots to.

What's the racial makeup of ferguson? This is nothing more than more placing blame on something else rather than accept the truth for what it is. All the DOJ, Obama, & all the other race baiters do is fan flames further delaying addressing the actual issues. Of course that is their constituents so dey does what's dey gots to.

How do you get through a day?

VN Store

Back