And the Forum's Collective Head Explodes in 3..2..1 ...

What did they talk about?

How oppressive it is in the U.S. where a black guy can't strong arm a convenience store for blunts & can't assault a cop that asks you to get out of the middle of the road. Can probably expect severe sanctions for these acts of civil rights violations.

Reactions: 3 people
Did they sit between south Africa and Rwanda? Maybe they should have ate lunch with the ambassador from Somalia, or Sudan...

How oppressive it is in the U.S. where a black guy can't strong arm a convenience store for blunts & can't assault a cop that asks you to get out of the middle of the road. Can probably expect severe sanctions for these acts of civil rights violations.

What has America become where hardly working socioeconomically disenfranchised urban hip hop listening youths can't rob a locally run store of its grape flavored blunts?

What has America become where a socioeconomically disenfranchised urban youth suffering under the thumb of "Tha Man" can't go against societal norms and avoid sidewalks, opting for street walking instead?

What kind of America are we living in where it's against the law to commit assault and battery against law enforcement officials who most likely are looking out for our own safety because we are either too stupid or high to do it ourselves?

What is this oppressive culture we live in where a parent can't turn a profit on their offspring's passing? Why does the man unite families members in times of greed and the chance for face time on TV?

MLK didn't sit in the front of the bus so we NOT riot and destroy our towns like animals!

Reactions: 5 people
Michael Browns parents are not spokespeople for our country. They should not of been allowed to speak to the U.N. The mere fact that they were allowed to speak at the U.N. just proves what a circus our government has become. This administration is hellbent on racially dividing this nation. I will say It is fitting that these people have an audience to talk about a thug in the biggest forum of international thugs.

I want to know who sponsored them in. You don't just stroll into the UN and make pretty speeches without having someone sponsor you in.

Reactions: 1 person
So I am curious as to why our heads are supposed to explode? It's a news article featuring Browns parents, so what?

That it doesn't matter. I suppose that in real terms it can't hurt to the extent it makes anyone think they are having their say. The UN has no jurisdiction and no power over the matter.

Nonetheless, on the one hand I admit I kind of resent the parents speaking in that forum because they have no direct knowledge of any facts and so their "testimony" is nothing other than their personal opinion, which of course is incredibly biased and tainted.

On the other hand, I also resent the usual suspects who will read way too much into this and claim its some kind of official US adoption of a policy of racial rhetoric. Which would be ironic coming from people with no knowledge of the facts given to a body with no power or authority regarding the issues.

The irony is that it will matter only to the very far right, and the very far left. But just for show. It means nothing.

I just posted it because I knew it would cause certain people to make sure the basements and the sheds are stocked up on canned goods for the coming UN Occupation/Race War/Currency Crisis/Black Helicopter/Nationalized Guard Troops crisis.

Which is surely just around the corner.

Words and actions like this do in fact matter counselor. You of all people should acknowledge that. They are implanting the seeds of implied accepted racism in this country on a world stage. And as flaccid and worthless as the UN is it is a world stage nonetheless. As pathetic as these people are, their words and impressions of America will be carried back to many other countries. They are not spokespeople for our country... but then again.. they are.

"The jury will disregard the testimony of this witness." Yeah right. Isn't that one of the first tactics you learn in law school?

Hope the Brown's mentioned these crimes to the UN.

Two Black Teens Beat 89-Year-Old World War II Vet to
Death. Spokane, WA
Black Teens Kill College Baseball Player For "The Fun Of It." Duncan,
OK
Mob of Black Teens beat elderly White Man. Jacksonville, FL
Black Teens Attack White Couple at Movie Theater. Bradenton, Fl
Black Teens Shoot White Mom, Kill White Baby. Brunswick, GA
Black Teens Douse White Boy 13, in Gas, Set Him On fire. Kansas City, KA
5 Blacks rape, torture, murder white couple, 21 & 22. Knoxville, TN

Reactions: 5 people
I want to know who sponsored them in. You don't just stroll into the UN and make pretty speeches without having someone sponsor you in.

US Human Rights Network sponsored them.

Not sure if there was a Swahilli translator there at the UN, but I'm certain they were all sitting there saying WTF did she say.

Words and actions like this do in fact matter counselor. You of all people should acknowledge that. They are implanting the seeds of implied accepted racism in this country on a world stage. And as flaccid and worthless as the UN is it is a world stage nonetheless. As pathetic as these people are, their words and impressions of America will be carried back to many other countries. They are not spokespeople for our country... but then again.. they are.

"The jury will disregard the testimony of this witness." Yeah right. Isn't that one of the first tactics you learn in law school?

No need to worry about this. Racism exists and is usually much worst in the rest of the world.

Hope the Brown's mentioned these crimes to the UN.

Two Black Teens Beat 89-Year-Old World War II Vet to
Death. Spokane, WA
Black Teens Kill College Baseball Player For "The Fun Of It." Duncan,
OK
Mob of Black Teens beat elderly White Man. Jacksonville, FL
Black Teens Attack White Couple at Movie Theater. Bradenton, Fl
Black Teens Shoot White Mom, Kill White Baby. Brunswick, GA
Black Teens Douse White Boy 13, in Gas, Set Him On fire. Kansas City, KA
5 Blacks rape, torture, murder white couple, 21 & 22. Knoxville, TN

I see my prediction was correct.

Reactions: 2 people
No need to worry about this. Racism exists and is usually much worst in the rest of the world.

As I have said before, I have been to Brazil many many times, and have never heard the term "African Brazilian". Why is that relative you might ask? Because more slaves were sold to Brazil from west africa than to all of North America.

Reactions: 2 people

Well my head is far from exploding over this. It is the debate that is interesting nothing more. As far as I am concerned I couldn't care less what those morons say. You want to defend them, have at it.

Well my head is far from exploding over this. It is the debate that is interesting nothing more. As far as I am concerned I couldn't care less what those morons say. You want to defend them, have at it.

Please don't encourage him, he's vn's white version of Al Sharpton .

Do you have a problem with the Brown's being spokes persons for something that no one has been convicted for yet?

Their kid was a thug, he robbed a store minutes before and tried to strong arm a cop that happened to kill him.

You play along with all the race baiters and buy into their game.

If this cop was black, we wouldn't be having this discussion and you know it.

VN Store

Back