Anarchy In Portland

Give me a break, no I'm not talking about peaceful protesters or like the example you gave. But, when angry mobs committing crimes and attacking the police then yes have the dogs. That is what they are trained for, to protect policemen.

Police officers aren't supposed to come first. The innocent public comes first. You don't understand that one of the major reasons we are having riots in the first place is because the criminal justice system has this backwards. Laws and LEO's are the priority, then we start to maybe consider the people, justice, civil rights, etc.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Police officers aren't supposed to come first. The innocent public comes first. You don't understand that one of the major reasons we are having riots in the first place is because the criminal justice system has this backwards. Laws and LEO's are the priority, then we start to maybe consider the people, justice, civil rights, etc.

We can disagree and I truly respect your opinion.
The police, just like a military person in an actual war, is the first line of defense in protecting the citizens. If you can't protect the police how can they protect the citizen?

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
Wait, you're seriously doubting the existence of peaceful protesters in all this? Do you know how fkd we would all be if every protester was looting and rioting? I see normal Moms walking down the street in my suburb with signs. How have you been able to avoid the existence of peaceful protesters?
Yeah I haven’t seen anyone personally

We can disagree and I truly respect your opinion. The police, just like a military person in an actual war, is the first line of defense in protecting the citizens. If you can't protect the police how can they protect the citizen?

Nobody said we can't protect the police. Of course, we can protect the police. I'm saying protecting the police is not more important than protecting the innocent public.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Did I not say use them to intimidate as crowd control? That is what the police are mainly trained to do.

K9 Deterrent and Crowd Control

This I can tell you, and while I cannot tell you how I know, I am 100% confident that I know...

You will not...will not...see K9's or fire trucks (water hoses / cannons) used for crowd control during all of this. If you do, it has gotten completely out of control, and we are on the verge of all out civil war conflict.

If you know your history, then you know why, and how, I'm right.

This I can tell you, and while I cannot tell you how I know, I am 100% confident that I know...

You will not...will not...see K9's or fire trucks (water hoses / cannons) used for crowd control during all of this. If you do, it has gotten completely out of control, and we are on the verge of all out civil war conflict.

Can we just skip to building an electrical fence with razor wire around Portland, Seattle, San Fran and Minneapolis....then just throw the meat over the top?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

You may very well know history better than I do, but I am thinking you may be referring to one of the most negative looks on a protest in 1963 Birmingham against the Afro Americans. If so, it was a terrible sight, and hope we do not have to relive that again.
Appreciate your comment.

They'll never be a "door to door collection " effort in our lifetime. It would be political suicide for the left. No democrat would occupy the WH for another 20 to 25 years.
It would never happen ever. Military and police are overwhelmingly conservative and committed to the Constitution. It’s more likely we are invaded by aliens

Or maybe the rioters should just quit committing crimes and hurting otherS and they likely wouldn’t even SEE police

Can we just skip to building an electrical fence with razor wire around Portland, Seattle, San Fran and Minneapolis....then just throw the meat over the top?

Cause Vegs don't eat meat...lol

Edit: Late to the party again.

Reactions: Vol737
Do they eat meat there?

Of course they eat meat. There have been plenty of fatties at the riots and then there were the riot ribs 24/7 in Portland. They may be Ecofreaks and talk a good game but they have no interest in making any personal sacrifices themselves.

Reactions: 10nacvols
I’ve always wondered why the police doesn’t spray a violent crowd with some sort of sticky water. Maybe a sugar water mixed with pickle juice. Nobody wants to be that uncomfortable. It would encourage the crowd to leave without anyone getting hurt.
(This is what the Jews do in Israel except it’s shot out of a high pressure water cannon)
I’d add some liquid ass to that mixture

It would never happen ever. Military and police are overwhelmingly conservative and committed to the Constitution. It’s more likely we are invaded by aliens

Have to disagree with you on this part.

Don't confuse patriotism and a commitment to serve with one's political beliefs. There's a difference.

VN Store

Back