Anarchy In Portland

Anybody else see all the defunding and resultant spikes in gun violence, which they fully well expected to occur, as the forthcoming leftist excuse,(Dem justification), for ripping 2A to shreds? It smells like a setup...🤔

That's what I'm talking about, establishing a motive. Put it on the board, detective!

Reactions: bnhunt
What this unrest, and the narrative being pushed tells me there is possibly something else on the burner they're about to turn the heat up on.

If that has something to do with the 2nd Amendment it isn't the end game but just the means to an end.

Anybody else see all the defunding and resultant spikes in gun violence, which they fully well expected to occur, as the forthcoming leftist excuse,(Dem justification), for ripping 2A to shreds? It smells like a setup...🤔
Who do they think is going to collect the guns? Most police I know are 2A advocates and you already have a lot of states and local jurisdictions that have passed "Gun sanctuary"-type laws. They would literally have to send the military house to house, y'know, like the Nazis did.

Who do they think is going to collect the guns? Most police I know are 2A advocates and you already have a lot of states and local jurisdictions that have passed "Gun sanctuary"-type laws. They would literally have to send the military house to house, y'know, like the Nazis did.

They'll never be a "door to door collection " effort in our lifetime. It would be political suicide for the left. No democrat would occupy the WH for another 20 to 25 years.

tenor.gif

Like I said a while back. The government is going to "fix" the problem by removing the cops. The problem, violence, then gets worse. Which justifies the government stepping back in to "fix" the problem with even more control.

You saw it with welfare and national security. You are seeing it with healthcare. Now here comes policing.

Last edited:
Like I said a while back. The government is going to "fix" the problem by removing the cops. The problem, violence, then gets worse. Which justifies the government stepping back in to "fix" the problem with even more control.

You saw it with welfare and national security. You are seeing it with healthcare. Now here comes policing.
Been saying it for months
The goal of both parties is a federal police force

They won't send police, they'll send social workers who will threaten to cancel you on Twitter if you don't turn them in.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Portland Protesters Burn BIBLES, American Flags in the Streets

portland-rioters-burning-american-flag-getty-640x480.jpg

Protesters flocked to the Justice Center and the federal courthouse in Portland again on Friday night, lighting fires and burning American flags and Bibles in the streets.

According to the Portland Police, which did not engage with demonstrators, the crowd lit several fires, including a large bonfire in the middle of the street in front of the federal courthouse. One video shows protesters feeding a small fire with Bibles, which were engulfed in flames:

Portland Protesters Burn Bibles, American Flags in the Streets

goebbels_books_canonical-resize-1200x0-50.jpg

Nazi Book Burning, Berlin 1933

That is what you can call a "hell hole"

I’ve always wondered why the police doesn’t spray a violent crowd with some sort of sticky water. Maybe a sugar water mixed with pickle juice. Nobody wants to be that uncomfortable. It would encourage the crowd to leave without anyone getting hurt.
(This is what the Jews do in Israel except it’s shot out of a high pressure water cannon)

I am also surprised they have not had police dogs to at least intimidate the rioters, (oh excuse me I mean the mostly peaceful protesters) Just to see an officer holding back a growling large tooth bad
a$$ dog wanting to attack them I think would get their attention. It would get mine.
Maybe they have, I have not been watching lately, too upsetting.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

Local problems require federal solutions. It's science.

I am also surprised they have not had police dogs to at least intimidate the rioters, (oh excuse me I mean the mostly peaceful protesters) Just to see an officer holding back a growling large tooth bad
a$$ dog wanting to attack them I think would get their attention. It would get mine.
Maybe they have, I have not been watching lately, too upsetting.

Uhmm... why do you guys keep falling back to conflating those exercising the 1A with those committing crimes?

So, bring out the dogs? Geesh man.

Uhmm... why do you guys keep falling back to conflating those exercising the 1A with those committing crimes?

So, bring out the dogs? Geesh man.
Yes bring out the dogs for the peaceful protesters, that's what he said. Geesh indeed.

Yeah, I don't care if it does or not. Once you go from protesting to rioting your right of not getting hurt is over IMO

Would it make sense that anyone wanting to protest must sign in at a designated location and register, copy their ID and be photographed?
It might make them think twice before committing crimes, and they could be identified in crowds.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Show me some "peaceful protesters" guess I missed those

Wait, you're seriously doubting the existence of peaceful protesters in all this? Do you know how fkd we would all be if every protester was looting and rioting? I see normal Moms walking down the street in my suburb with signs. How have you been able to avoid the existence of peaceful protesters?

Reactions: Stew Cook
Wait, you're seriously doubting the existence of peaceful protesters in all this? Do you know how fkd we would all be if every protester was looting and rioting? I see normal Moms walking down the street in my suburb with signs. How have you been able to avoid the existence of peaceful protesters?

Give me a break, no I'm not talking about peaceful protesters or like the example you gave.
But, when angry mobs committing crimes and attacking the police then yes have the dogs. That is what they are trained for, to protect policemen.

No you didn't. Things have been relatively quiet, lately, what is it you are hoping to see? Dogs attacking people?

I'm hoping to see the angry mobs that are committing crimes and attacking the police stopped.
But, you probably never saw any of that.

VN Store

Back