Analyzing unexpected outcomes 2015-2022

I love chicken livers, but don't ever remember seeing turkey liver served, even when my grandparents raised and cooked their own turkey.

Anybody got knowledge about turkey livers?

Reactions: Stephen Gray
I don't get into metrics and data so much. My "analysis" is a bit more basic. If UT is in huge game and the lights are at their brightest, I make damned sure my cup is secure.

I love chicken livers, but don't ever remember seeing turkey liver served, even when my grandparents raised and cooked their own turkey.

Anybody got knowledge about turkey livers?

We would fish with chicken livers at time when I was a kid. I didn’t really like them but maybe turkey is better

Unless you're one of the schools who suck up all the 5*s on an annual basis, ( Bama/Ohio St/Clemson ) it's very rare for a team to go thru the season undefeated , especially in the SEC ( think LSU/2020 team that won it all ). After we beat Florida and then Bama, I thought this was our year that the stars all lined up. Didn't happen, but been fun watching them play.

Rattler is a top notch QB or he sucks. Tenn defense is atrocious or decent. Unfortunately for us, the formers happened on the same day

VN Store

Back