Amy Barrett (post your smear campaign here)

With that last name she must be related to that genocidal gun manufacture that murders people from miles down range. See she comes from a family of xenophobes!

Reactions: BigOrangeD
She will be hard to attack. The religious stuff is a bit extreme, but it's not clear that it has shown through in her opinions. For example, she's supposedly strongly opposed to the death penalty on religious grounds, but recently paved the way for a federal execution. She's got two black daughters. I think her personal life will be squeaky clean.
Well that’s certainly not gonna help...

That’s exactly why the Dims want to wait til after the election. They’re thinking after Joe loses on Nov 3, as HRC told him “ don’t concede Joe” because they know they can steal the election and senate with fraud mail in ballots. Joe then wins and he and his radical left friends can appoint their loony radical judge of choice.

That’s their plan anyway, but it ain’t gonna happen.
Not so fast my friend.... Mikie Bloomberg is working in Fla to help get some 32,000 votes. Dims got this covered top to bottom.
We will need to have the military step in and stop this crap.

Reactions: AirVol
My question is why is she qualified for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court? Looking over her bio I am not seeing anything that makes her stand out as an obvious choice.

My question is why is she qualified for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court? Looking over her bio I am not seeing anything that makes her stand out as an obvious choice.
She's a Republican in a Republican controlled Senate. That's the only qualifications needed.

There are no “qualifications “ . a bunch of politicians get together and decide if they want you on the bench or not .

VN Store

Back