America's Got Talent

I can't believe the school dance team made it through.

The dance team at my high school when I was there was better than them, Stephen Boss aka Twitch was on there.

How this violin player has been on twice and doesn't have a golden buzzer yet but the other acts do is a travesty.

I liked the little girl that sang Sinatra. Disappointed she didn't make it through.

Now I'm expecting Ben to tell me she's actually 23 with a genetic condition and it was all fake.

I liked the little girl that sang Sinatra. Disappointed she didn't make it through.

Now I'm expecting Ben to tell me she's actually 23 with a genetic condition and it was all fake.
Not me, that's somebody else in here.

I wasn't really a fan though. I mean it was cute but not worthy of $1M.

I question just about every act they use the golden buzzer on. Especially the old lady dancer and her partner from last week. I've been to Vegas multiple times and I wouldn't go see that even if the tickets were free.

I question just about every act they use the golden buzzer on. Especially the old lady dancer and her partner from last week. I've been to Vegas multiple times and I wouldn't go see that even if the tickets were free.
She's pretty incredible for 72 or however old she is.

Just got through getting caught up on the judges cut. This last episode is the only one I disagreed with. Don't like the it's so good sound guys, but I knew they were going to go on. Stupid. Didn't like the escape artist either.

Would have rather seen the dad/daughter combo again.

The human fountains were absolutely nauseating. I had to look away from the screen. The high school dance team was not impressive at all. The old lady dancing was weak, in the last performance the guy literally held her above his head for half of the routine. If it wan't for her age she would have never been sent through. The sumo guys making noises I actually thought was creative and for the most part sounded just like what they were imitating.

VN Store

Back