America's Got Talent 2015

3 Shades, sent packing!

Long overdue. Ironic how Stern threw them under the bus at the end after he jammed them through the competition.

Only bad pick of the night. Gary is terrible. Other than that I was very happy with the picks.

Some are worthy of the chance though like Samantha Johnson. Her going home was dumb.

I loved how the crowd boo'd when Howie held up the Patriots jersey though on last night's live show, hilarious!

Paul Zerdin was the best act of the night for sure. And I hate ventriloquists. I haven't been a fan of him all season, but he had me in tears tonight.

Piff redeemed himself.

I still think ladder guy deserves to go, and I think he'll get voted through.

Singers all bore me.

I voted for Freelusion again solely for that girl's hotness.

Comedian can't hold a candle to Drew Lynch IMO, so I didn't vote for him.

Finally caught back up with the show. Disappointed mountain faith is done. I think Paul is my vote now.

I actually like the comedian. Drews act is the same each time, want to see something else.

The ladder guy has been fun to watch but that fall, yikes!

Gary is really hit and miss. I've enjoyed most of his acts, but I don't think he's got enough widespread appeal. He was funny tonight.

I agree with Howard on Piff. Plus, you could see the guy set the dog out, which wasn't really part of the trick, but you could see him all the same.

Not a million dollar performance tonight, IMO.

I agree with Howard on Piff. Plus, you could see the guy set the dog out, which wasn't really part of the trick, but you could see him all the same.

Not a million dollar performance tonight, IMO.

Yep last place for him now with me for that

That was a bit too much tonight. Paul was better last week. The door is wide open for Derek or The Regurgitator.

VN Store

Back