America's Got Talent 2015

Siro-A took the cake again.

Drew Lynch is probably next in line. The kid never ceases to amaze. While it's fair to assume he does get sympathy votes, I think he actually uses his stutter to his advantage to set up his delivery. His jokes aren't the funniest, his delivery is what makes him good.

Derek Hughes is one of my favorites, but I get nervous for him every time he gets on stage.

Oz is one of the best acts in the whole show but he didn't bring it tonight. Cool trick and all, but didn't translate well on stage. That was a glorified party trick.

Craig Lewis band is probably the best singing act of the show.

There has never been a single second where Ira belonged in this competition.

I respect the motorcycle group, but they aren't doing anything I haven't seen for all 30 years of my life.

I love Mountain Faith Band, but that's not a million dollar act.

Last edited:
Siri-A took the cake again.

Drew Lynch is probably next in line. The kid never ceases to amaze. While it's fair to assume he does get sympathy votes, I think he actually uses his stutter to his advantage to set up his delivery. His jokes aren't the funniest, his delivery is what makes him good.

Derek Hughes is one of my favorites, but I get nervous for him every time he gets on stage.

Oz is one of the best acts in the whole show but he didn't bring it tonight. Cool trick and all, but didn't translate well on stage. That was a glorified party trick.

Craig Lewis band is probably the best singing act of the show.

There has never been a single second where Ira belonged in this competition.

I respect the motorcycle group, but they aren't doing anything I haven't seen for all 30 years of my life.

I love Mountain Faith Band, but that's not a million dollar act.

Oz is great but I'm not sure how it translates to a big time Vegas show.

Motorcycle guys did the same thing and just added fireworks.

Drew didn't have me laughing tonight like he did the other night.

I haven't been a fan of Craig Lewis but they had a great clean performance tonight.

That opening act was........weird. Particularly the shadow puppet stuff.

I'm shocked about the Dunkin' Save candidates, but I think that bodes well for Mountain Faith.

I'm shocked about the Dunkin' Save candidates, but I think that bodes well for Mountain Faith.

If i had to pick the one of the 3 going home, it's gonna be Benton.

Or not. Helluva run for them though. Tons of exposure.

I find that very odd indeed. Talent wise he is the bottom of the three choices.

I actually thought Drew was going home for sure being put up against SiroA.

This show continues to disappoint.

Tonight has been disappointing. The comedian did ok and Piff was outstanding, otherwise.....meh.

Yes. She was. She's the only singer I'm voting for tonight. Paul Zerdin won the night, IMO.

Paul Zerdin was the best act of the night for sure. And I hate ventriloquists. I haven't been a fan of him all season, but he had me in tears tonight.

Piff redeemed himself.

I still think ladder guy deserves to go, and I think he'll get voted through.

Singers all bore me.

I voted for Freelusion again solely for that girl's hotness.

Comedian can't hold a candle to Drew Lynch IMO, so I didn't vote for him.

Paul Zerdin was the best act of the night for sure. And I hate ventriloquists. I haven't been a fan of him all season, but he had me in tears tonight.

Piff redeemed himself.

I still think ladder guy deserves to go, and I think he'll get voted through.

Singers all bore me.

I voted for Freelusion again solely for that girl's hotness.

Comedian can't hold a candle to Drew Lynch IMO, so I didn't vote for him.

I like Uzeyer and wish he hadn't fallen but he's a huge liability. My guess is they secretly send him packing regardless of the votes. It wouldn't be the first time they've done that this season.

Howie said Freelusion used a REAL huge robot but where did it go after it exploded? I would have liked to have seen what it looked like from inside the theater.

I fast forwarded through a good portion of the singers if I'm being honest. What did they expect when they sent the best home last week anyway?

I like Uzeyer and wish he hadn't fallen but he's a huge liability. My guess is they secretly send him packing regardless of the votes. It wouldn't be the first time they've done that this season.

Howie said Freelusion used a REAL huge robot but where did it go after it exploded? I would have liked to have seen what it looked like from inside the theater.

I fast forwarded through a good portion of the singers if I'm being honest. What did they expect when they sent the best home last week anyway?

I go on this gripe-fest every year, but I just wish they wouldn't allow singing acts on the show. There are plenty of shows out there for that, I watch this show for magic acts, aeriel acts, comedians, etc.

VN Store

Back