Amateur Hour Continues

Why do Americans keep electing morons? How do people like Maxine Waters or AOC or Matt Gaetz get elected? You'd think we would be more selective of who we put in office, but the last couple of Presidential elections have shown that not to be true. Morons at political rallies are nothing compared to the morons we put in office.
Morons need representation, too.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
My vote for Biden was not enthusiastic in the least. My vote against Trump was extremely enthusiastic.

Is this the "I can't be blamed because I had no other choice" argument? There is no such thing as non enthusiastic voter, if you took the time to wait in line or drive to the precinct then you were enthusiastic. No one forced you to vote for Biden, you own like the other millions of mindless lemmings

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Is this the "I can't be blamed because I had no other choice" argument? There is no such thing as non enthusiastic voter, if you took the time to wait in line or drive to the precinct then you were enthusiastic. No one forced you to vote for Biden, you own like the other millions of mindless lemmings

Mindless would preclude the thought required to make an informed decision as he and many others did. Do better.

I'll gladly own my vote for Biden because it was a vote against Trump. That is 100% where the enthusiasm came from.
And by the way, enthusiasm lies on a continuum.
View it this way.
A person put forth the time, effort, and money to attend both the UT v TN Tech game and the UT v Ole Miss game.
They were enthusiastic before both kickoffs, but in no way equally enthusiastic nor for the exact same reasons.

You've seen Luther's posts, his decision was far from informed.
lol......
My decision was based on a 100% irrefutable fact; a fact that completely satisfied my one overriding criteria; Biden was not Trump.
Some of you guys may have missed the 3,247 times that someone on this board said something to the effect of "I'd vote for a rock before I would vote for Trump."
Hint for you Trumpers out there: It will be even more true if Trump runs in '24.

Reactions: HammondB3Vol
lol......
My decision was based on a 100% irrefutable fact; a fact that completely satisfied my one overriding criteria; Biden was not Trump.
Some of you guys may have missed the 3,247 times that someone on this board said something to the effect of "I'd vote for a rock before I would vote for Trump."
Hint for you Trumpers out there: It will be even more true if Trump runs in '24.

Thanks for confirming my point.

Mindless would preclude the thought required to make an informed decision as he and many others did. Do better.

Incorrect, simply because you disagree with the opposition doesn't magically make one's vote justified if what you are voting for is just as bad if not worse for the nation. You don't have to vote for anyone, at least the two major parties

Thanks for confirming my point.
WTH?????
You said my vote was far from informed.
My vote was completely and irrefutably informed about the most critical issue.
You may take issue with my issues, just as I take issue with your issues, but I was informed on the issues that matter most to me.
Actually, I was far more informed on the issues most significant to me than you were on the issues most significant to you.

lol......

I am not a Trumper, didn't vote for him or Biden which is exactly my point. You gnash your teeth over the Trumpers when many on the Left, yourself included, are just as bad as the Trump sycophants. You "justify" it in your mind because you think your hatred of all things Trump is just and righteous, when it is neither.

Incorrect, simply because you disagree with the opposition doesn't magically make one's vote justified if what you are voting for is just as bad if not worse for the nation. You don't have to vote for anyone, at least the two major parties
That would be a fair statement if I thought Biden was even remotely as bad for the nation as is/was Trump.

WTH?????
You may take issue with my issues, just as I take issue with your issues, but I was informed on the issues that matter most to me.
Actually, I was far more informed on the issues most significant to me than you were on the issues most significant to you.

What are the "most critical" issues in your opinion?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
WTH?????

You based your vote on emotion, that's not being informed.

I am not a Trumper, didn't vote for him or Biden which is exactly my point. You gnash your teeth over the Trumpers when many on the Left, yourself included, are just as bad as the Trump sycophants. You "justify" it in your mind because you think your hatred of all things Trump is just and righteous, when it is neither.
We're only as bad in your eyes.
My hatred of Trump is totally just and righteous. (That's kind of been the thing about Trump this whole time - something most of the nation and the world is still shocked that more didn't see)

You based your vote on emotion, that's not being informed.
That's absurd. My vote was no more rooted in emotion than yours, probably less. It's just that your emotional attachments have always been completely tied to the dollar bill in your wallet.

Completely understandable.
I would have had a hard time voting for Biden against any normal republican. It would have been 3rd party all the way.

So is it safe to say that most who voted for Biden don't want to own this calamity? If so, that seems unacceptable.

VN Store

Back